Which piece of Vita news got you the most excited this week? (Updated Poll)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Which piece of Vita news got you the most excited this week? (Updated Poll)
2 years ago#1
Which piece of Vita news got you the most excited this week? - Results (168 votes)
Soul Sacrifice release date, pre-order details, final box art
24.4% (41 votes)
Killzone: Mercenary gets a new trailer and release date, demo impressions from press
23.81% (40 votes)
Tearaway gets a new trailer and demo impressions from the press
3.57% (6 votes)
Muramasa: Rebirth coming to North America June 25th
12.5% (21 votes)
Ys: Memories of Celceta announced for North America
16.67% (28 votes)
Valhalla Knights 3 announced for North America
3.57% (6 votes)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma + free for PlayStation Plus subscribers starting 1/29/13
3.57% (6 votes)
None of these interested me at all. I'm just here to troll.
11.9% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As requested by multiple parties, an updated version of the poll.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
2 years ago#2
:( no vita sucks option? I know its because I havent slept in 62 hours, but I laughed everytime I read that..

Anyways, Ys IV.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
2 years ago#3
I put Ninja Gaiden because I'm an immediate gratification kind of guy.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
2 years ago#4
FindmeElseweyr posted...
:( no vita sucks option? I know its because I havent slept in 62 hours, but I laughed everytime I read that..

In the words of Mooj from 40-Year-Old Virgin, "Holy **** man, you got to get on dat."
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
2 years ago#5
This poll is glorious, thank you.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
2 years ago#6
I'm torn between Muramasa Rebirth and Ys:Memories of Celceta. I just can't choose...I want both right now!
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#7
GradyHoover posted...

Wait, what? When did y's and vahalla knights 3 get announced for NA?
2 years ago#8
Jopez86 posted...
GradyHoover posted...

This morning. XSEED announced that they are bringing both to the Vita this fall.
---
2 years ago#9
GradyHoover posted...
Jopez86 posted...
GradyHoover posted...

This morning. XSEED announced that they are bringing both to the Vita this fall.

F****** awesome! I love xseed! Hopefully Vahalla Knights 3 is as awesome as it looks, was disappointed with the second.
2 years ago#10
I really enjoyed Valhalla Knights 2, not sure why people didn't care for it. Battle Stance(the enhanced version) resolved many issues that were in the original. I'm eagerly anticipating Valhalla Knights 3 as well. Between the 3DS/Vita/Wii U this will be the most I've ever spent on games in a single year.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Which piece of Vita news got you the most excited this week? (Updated Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived