2013. The year of the handheld.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 2013. The year of the handheld.
2 years ago#1
Vita has a pretty solid lineup. Vita is finally getting a competent shooter, several localizations and some promising new IPs.

Ninja Gaiden sigma 2
Dead or alive 5 plus
Murmasa rebirth
Sly cooper thieves in time
Killzone mercenaries
Tearaway
Soul sacrifice
Ys: memories of celceta
Valhalla knights 3

3DS has a even better lineup(in my personal opinion) and is packed with first party games and RPGs.

Pokemon XY
Animal crossing: New leaf
Fire emblem awakening
Luigis mansion dark moon
Pokemon mystery dungeon: Gates to infinity
Brain age concentration training
Monster hunter 3 ultimate
Project X zone
Etrain oddesey IV
Rune factory 4
Castlevania lord of shadows: Mirror of fate
Shin megami tensei: Devil summoner-Soul hackers
Ace attorney 5

I think I forgot a few games...Anyways regardless of the handheld you own its a great year to be a handheld gamer(best if you own both!)

2013 is the year of the handheld
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
2 years ago#2
Why..........?
---
Psn:Blestsoul
2 years ago#3
Shame I don't really like RPGs.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
2 years ago#4
Uh, what about Guacamelee? That game looks pretty cool. And I would buy more of those Vita games than 3DS games. Tearaway for sure.
---
---
2 years ago#5
pikachupwnage posted...
Vita has a pretty solid lineup. Vita is finally getting a competent shooter, several localizations and some promising new IPs.

Sly cooper thieves in time
Killzone mercenaries
Ys: memories of celceta

3DS has a even better lineup(in my personal opinion) and is packed with first party games and RPGs.

Animal crossing: New leaf
Fire emblem awakening
Rune factory 4
Ace attorney 5

I think I forgot a few games...Anyways regardless of the handheld you own its a great year to be a handheld gamer(best if you own both!)

2013 is the year of the handheld

Those are the games I want/have interest in up there. I'll more likely get others but those are the ones that are up there. I wouldn't sell my ps3 short though...

Hyperdimemsion Neptunia Victory
Yakuza 5 (I HOPE! DAMN IT SEGA!)
The witch and the thousand nights
The last of Us
Atalier Ayesha

It's a great year for gaming period! :D
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
2 years ago#6
I agree pika! :-)

It's even better for those of us who own both! Unlimited gaming goodness!
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#7
Lord_Vishana posted...
I agree pika! :-)

It's even better for those of us who own both! Unlimited gaming goodness!

*high five*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#8
Yeah, after this week I feel both handhelds have a great line-up of games and more will surely follow since we're just at the first month. This topic is about peace and not war, guys!
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
2 years ago#9
If those games which 3ds is getting gets eu release dates i will buy 3ds xl. I hated handhelds when i was younger but now i might own two of those at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 2013. The year of the handheld.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived