the vita needs a sandbox game

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 1/31/2013 6:29:30 PM
Yes I know gravity rush exists(and is awesome), but where's gta, or infamous or *insert new ip here*. Id love to see mercenaries remade for the vita too(the first one, not the disappointing sequel).
---
I love video games : )
#2mrekliPosted 1/31/2013 6:31:05 PM
Assassin's Creed is there as well. You're actually listing open world games. Sandbox is more like Minecraft where you could tear apart and rebuild or really affect parts of the world.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#3mrekliPosted 1/31/2013 6:32:41 PM
I would love a GTA or Just Cause kinda game... Having said that.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#4mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:34:34 PM
mrekli posted...
Assassin's Creed is there as well. You're actually listing open world games. Sandbox is more like Minecraft where you could tear apart and rebuild or really affect parts of the world.

Is AC any good?

Gta is a sandbox title. Theyve been referred to as such since 3 came out, maybe before that. It just refers to a big open world where you have freedom to mess around. Unless its changed, I could be wrong.
---
#5kingofall214Posted 1/31/2013 6:35:17 PM
Any open world game that isn't rushed/buggy would be great. Flying in gravity rush kind of killed the open world sense for me. Assassins Creed Liberations was rushed and buggy.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#6kingofall214Posted 1/31/2013 6:36:12 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
mrekli posted...

Is AC any good?

Gta is a sandbox title. Theyve been referred to as such since 3 came out, maybe before that. It just refers to a big open world where you have freedom to mess around. Unless its changed, I could be wrong.

It's rushed. It's worth a play but don't expect the quality of the console counter parts.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#7mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:38:16 PM
kingofall214 posted...
Any open world game that isn't rushed/buggy would be great. Flying in gravity rush kind of killed the open world sense for me. Assassins Creed Liberations was rushed and buggy.

I loved gravity rush, but it felt like there wasn't much to do in the world. It was fun hunting gems, but the challenges weren't that great/fun imo. I

That's kind of what I was expecting with AC. Those games always get me excited, and then quickly let me down. If only they had buttery smooth controls...
---
#8Lord_VishanaPosted 1/31/2013 6:42:46 PM
I would love to see Second Life come to the Vita, that game is soooo addictive!
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#9LitCandlezPosted 1/31/2013 7:06:42 PM
I would love to see a mafia game for the Vita.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#10kyncaniPosted 1/31/2013 7:11:28 PM
There's Need For Speed: Most Wanted too.