Recommendations/What will you do with your $20?

#31Sniper4hire8209Posted 2/3/2013 2:08:59 PM
I noticed you guys have just numbers for your codes. I have an HU infront of mine. Anyways I was only able to refer one of you but thanks!
---
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#32BigG777Posted 2/3/2013 2:25:38 PM
FYI those were our referral codes not our vita serial numbers. we get $20 for each person that registers their vitas serial number using our referral codes (up to a cap of $200). only a few people got referral codes though.

you can check and see if you got an email from sony allowing you to sign up and give referrals but i hear only people who got their vitas around mid last year got the email to give referrals.
#33Sniper4hire8209Posted 2/3/2013 2:29:46 PM
BigG777 posted...
FYI those were our referral codes not our vita serial numbers. we get $20 for each person that registers their vitas serial number using our referral codes (up to a cap of $200). only a few people got referral codes though.

you can check and see if you got an email from sony allowing you to sign up and give referrals but i hear only people who got their vitas around mid last year got the email to give referrals.

Ah okay then. Thanks for the info.
---
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#34twerterPosted 2/3/2013 2:31:53 PM
enigma2274 posted...
I'll finally pick up Gods Eater Burst.

This. Or maybe Final Fantasy III.
---
Hey baby. I noticed you have braces. I have braces, too.
PSN: fuzywuzy
#35S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/3/2013 3:34:01 PM
twerter posted...
enigma2274 posted...
I'll finally pick up Gods Eater Burst.

This. Or maybe Final Fantasy III.

FF3 is overly priced. It should be like $10 or $15 at the most.
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#36EG9_SIRPosted 2/3/2013 3:53:44 PM
Since Ragnarok odyssey is rated the #2 game, is the game worth buying from psn or am i better off getting soul sacrifice?
---
PSN: JDM_ED4_FDW
Now: P4G,NGS+, ME2, and Darksiders. Nxt Soul Sacrifice and Ni No Kuni. PM for vita referral number for 20$ psn credit, or to talk if bored.
#37S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/3/2013 3:55:44 PM
EG9_SIR posted...
Since Ragnarok odyssey is rated the #2 game, is the game worth buying from psn or am i better off getting soul sacrifice?

get soul sacrifice. It looks amazing and ragnarok i heard alot of problems.
---
#38S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/3/2013 3:56:36 PM
graveyouto posted...
Aawww y u bumming me out :c I was banking on that money to pay for my soul sacrifice

you should never put all your eggs in one basket.
---
#39zandm7Posted 2/3/2013 4:08:30 PM
I feel like as long as all of your referrals were obtained "legitimately" (that is to say, an actual exchange occurred between the giver and the taker) they can't really find a way to deny us our PSN dollars.

Think about it. It's not like they could sift through and legitimately find out if you truly referred someone. If they wanted to do that they'd have to ask the person, and why would they say no? That would just be a lost $20. Plus I think it would look bad and be impossible to enforce on Sony's part to change the rules on us and say that the referred systems had to have been purchased after the promotion started.

Just my 2 cents. I don't see how they can deny us our $20 unless they just call off the whole thing, which would be terrible PR for them.
---
Playing - Too much. But mostly Vita, PS3, and PC games.
PSN: zandm7
#40WiiFan77Posted 2/3/2013 7:08:56 PM
I'm trying to decide between these games:

Most interested:
-What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord? $6.
-Half-Minute Hero. $10.
-Mana Khemia: Student Alliance. $10
-Yggdra Union. $10.
-Knights in the Nightmare. $15.
-Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. $15.
-ZHP. $20.
-Corpse Party original. $20.
-Touch My Katamari. $25
-Rayman Origins. $26.
-Disgaea 3. $40.
-Virtue's Last Reward. $40.

Second most:
-Crimson Room: Reverse. $8.
-Mimana Lyar Chronical. $15.
-Escape Plan. $15.
-Growlanser Wayfarer of Time. $30.
-Gungnir. $30.

Any recommendations?
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.