Finally getting a Vita today! Question re PS Plus

#1jon davisPosted 2/1/2013 4:02:56 AM
Currently both Gravity Rush And Uncharted are free in the UK on PS Plus, if i add them to my cart on the PSN (but not download them) can i transfer them to my Vita when i buy it?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2skitasePosted 2/1/2013 4:07:20 AM
As long as you 'check out' and complete the purchase (for 0.00), then yes, it will stay in your download history and be downloadable later.
---
PSN: saxxk3 / Steam: Blakamus Prime
Don't turn your back on the City.
#3jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:15:34 AM
skitase posted...
As long as you 'check out' and complete the purchase (for 0.00), then yes, it will stay in your download history and be downloadable later.

Ah, i thought it would ask me to connect a Vita to download directly.

So you can download any Vita game or demo to the PS3 first, then move it over?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#4skitasePosted 2/1/2013 4:19:24 AM
I haven't done it myself, but I'm pretty sure you can. Even if you can't, once you connect your PSN account to your PSV, you'll be able to view your entire download history from it and re-download from there. Once you complete the transaction, it's stored on your account permanently.
---
PSN: saxxk3 / Steam: Blakamus Prime
Don't turn your back on the City.
#5jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:23:37 AM
skitase posted...
I haven't done it myself, but I'm pretty sure you can. Even if you can't, once you connect your PSN account to your PSV, you'll be able to view your entire download history from it and re-download from there. Once you complete the transaction, it's stored on your account permanently.

Thanks, ill see what happens later!
---
#6jack_gllghrPosted 2/1/2013 6:15:38 AM
Anything you "purchase" including free stuff, will be on your download list permanently. Also anything for the Vita you can download first on your PS3 and then copy it over(with the exception of System Updates)
---
PSN: jack_gllghr
#7RD_21Posted 2/1/2013 7:23:34 AM
jon davis posted...
skitase posted...

Thanks, ill see what happens later!

I did it two days ago with Ninja Gaiden Sigma. You download to PS3 and connect the PSV to the PS3.
#8LuminescentRulePosted 2/1/2013 4:27:34 PM(edited)
Yes, TC - you can do it from your pc as well. Go to the online store and purchase the games just like you would on the PS3 or Vita. As long as you checkout and confirm your purchase, you can re-download any of these games.

You don't need to start downloading the game.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10