sorry to say this but 3DS and psp are the portables to get not the vita

#11BrendanBeckmannPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:12 AM
tiamat999 posted...
The vita doesn't even feel like an upgrade to the psp feels more like they took one step foward to steps back with it.

0/10
#12LitCandlezPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:15 AM
With the UNO exploit I have the entire psp library on my Vita + the Vita library. Got the Vita for $180 dollars and 32gb card for $60 dollars. I love my Vita.

The whole 3DS design is a complete meh to me and there are enough games on my Vita/PC to keep me from having to look at that terrible 240p display.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#13RotuhiiriPosted 2/1/2013 11:14:53 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
I'd say the Vita is a big step forward over the PSP. Full PSN functionality (better than the PS3's), a second analogue stick, no noisy UMDs, touch screen and the screen is a very significant upgrade IMO. It did take a step back in terms of memory cards though.

The PSP is still a lovely console but as an owner of two PSPs I must say the Vita is a significant upgrade.

I agree with everything you said, except for the full PSN functionality. Unfortunately there are many PS1 Classics and PSP games that aren't compatible. Either they don't exist on the Vita PSN or they require you transfer the game from a PS3 to a Vita. For those that don't own a PS3 they are deprived a large amount of games.

I was more referring to the PSN functionality in terms of the service. Online play, friends list, trophies, leaderboards, group messaging, party chat and stuff like that.

The PSP has a bigger library of playable PSP and PSone games. That's a fact and can't be disputed. It does however not play Vita games.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#14ColorlessMagePosted 2/1/2013 11:16:25 AM
So what's everyone favorite drink?

I myself am a sprite guy.
#15BossBangPosted 2/1/2013 11:18:06 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
All three are definitely worth owning in my opinion. :-)

Lord vishana, love this post. :)

TC, technologically the vita is a massive upgrade over the PSP, there's just no arguing it. Don't try. Lol

How some things got implemented (content manager, no saves separate from game apps), there definitely could be improvements.
Luckily those can be fixed with patches!

And the psp pulled the same thing with the memory cards, not sure why people say that. Remember when a 4 gig proprietary Sony memory stick cost 50 bucks? I do. Lol
---
(On Resident Evil Revelations)
"4/10. The campaign was great, but the originality to Raid was stolen from Pokemon..." -CPU-Z
#16iLLsteezePosted 2/1/2013 11:18:33 AM
ColorlessMage posted...

nice try. vita flounders.
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.
#17Lord_VishanaPosted 2/1/2013 11:18:56 AM
LitCandlez posted...
With the UNO exploit I have the entire psp library on my Vita + the Vita library. Got the Vita for $180 dollars and 32gb card for $60 dollars. I love my Vita.

The whole 3DS design is a complete meh to me and there are enough games on my Vita/PC to keep me from having to look at that terrible 240p display.

The design and display of the 3DS are fine in my opinion. The XL is a drastic improvement over the original though. The only negatives are that the speaker volume is lower, and it's kinda heavy.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#18CrystalKing5426Posted 2/1/2013 11:19:29 AM
ColorlessMage posted...

Soft drinks? Cherry and Vanilla Coke, Dr. Pepper, and Mountain Dew Voltage are my favorites.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#19XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/1/2013 11:19:53 AM
ColorlessMage posted...

Root Beer. Preferably Barqs. It's got "bite".
#20CrystalKing5426Posted 2/1/2013 11:20:38 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ColorlessMage posted...

Root Beer. Preferably Barqs. It's got "bite".

You ever had Virgil's?
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards