sorry to say this but 3DS and psp are the portables to get not the vita

#21Freelance_WolfPosted 2/1/2013 10:21:39 AM
The PSP has awesome games, but the Vita has The Pinball Arcade so therefore Vita wins!!

I like both handhelds though. PSP has an awesome game library and beats the DS easily.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#22XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/1/2013 10:21:49 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ColorlessMage posted...
So what's everyone favorite drink?

I myself am a sprite guy.

Root Beer. Preferably Barqs. It's got "bite".

You ever had Virgil's?

Nope, never heard of it.
#23Big_IsaacPosted 2/1/2013 10:21:58 AM
Undrey_ posted...
Do you like milking of franchises for over 20 years? Get a 3DS.

funny how people keep saying that even though the likes of Sony are trying to do the exact same thing. God of War is over, but that didn't stop Sony from making 2 more GoW games since GoW3.

face it, Sony and MS are both having a hard time not turning green with envy at the sight of Nintendo's 1st party lineup. if they had 20-year-old popular franchises to milk, they would
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 2/1/2013 10:27:25 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
I'd say the Vita is a big step forward over the PSP. Full PSN functionality (better than the PS3's), a second analogue stick, no noisy UMDs, touch screen and the screen is a very significant upgrade IMO. It did take a step back in terms of memory cards though.

The PSP is still a lovely console but as an owner of two PSPs I must say the Vita is a significant upgrade.

I agree with everything you said, except for the full PSN functionality. Unfortunately there are many PS1 Classics and PSP games that aren't compatible. Either they don't exist on the Vita PSN or they require you transfer the game from a PS3 to a Vita. For those that don't own a PS3 they are deprived a large amount of games.

I was more referring to the PSN functionality in terms of the service. Online play, friends list, trophies, leaderboards, group messaging, party chat and stuff like that.

The PSP has a bigger library of playable PSP and PSone games. That's a fact and can't be disputed. It does however not play Vita games.

Ah okies, that is completely true. The social features they implemented with the Vita and it's PSN are really nice.

I'm hoping the Vita will eventually have access to the entire PSP store. Since I don't have a PS3 I'm curious, are there any PS1 Classics playable on the PS3 and not the PSP?

With the obvious exception of system exclusive games(PS3 and Vita). I think all Sony systems should have easy access to every PS1 Classic and PSP game.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#25ejay8320Posted 2/1/2013 10:28:09 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ColorlessMage posted...

Who loves Orange Soda?!
#26mike_411Posted 2/1/2013 10:30:07 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
I'd say the Vita is a big step forward over the PSP. Full PSN functionality (better than the PS3's), a second analogue stick, no noisy UMDs, touch screen and the screen is a very significant upgrade IMO. It did take a step back in terms of memory cards though.

The PSP is still a lovely console but as an owner of two PSPs I must say the Vita is a significant upgrade.

I agree with everything you said, except for the full PSN functionality. Unfortunately there are many PS1 Classics and PSP games that aren't compatible. Either they don't exist on the Vita PSN or they require you transfer the game from a PS3 to a Vita. For those that don't own a PS3 they are deprived a large amount of games.

I was more referring to the PSN functionality in terms of the service. Online play, friends list, trophies, leaderboards, group messaging, party chat and stuff like that.

The PSP has a bigger library of playable PSP and PSone games. That's a fact and can't be disputed. It does however not play Vita games.

Ah okies, that is completely true. The social features they implemented with the Vita and it's PSN are really nice.

I'm hoping the Vita will eventually have access to the entire PSP store. Since I don't have a PS3 I'm curious, are there any PS1 Classics playable on the PS3 and not the PSP?

With the obvious exception of system exclusive games(PS3 and Vita). I think all Sony systems should have easy access to every PS1 Classic and PSP game.

Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games I guess. Seriously Shana, just get a ps3 already lol.

*I'm getting mah XL tomorrow in prep for FE!*
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#27Lord_VishanaPosted 2/1/2013 10:39:31 AM
mike_411 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games I guess. Seriously Shana, just get a ps3 already lol.

*I'm getting mah XL tomorrow in prep for FE!*

I know, I really have to stop procrastinating on it. I bought 7 games for it already and just ordered Ni No Kuni yesterday. I'll get one this weekend. :-)
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#28jjeerryyonly9Posted 2/1/2013 10:55:59 AM
I have a wicked-hyper metabolism, so chocolate milk is the best drink to maintain my "jailhouse" physique. I also like either Canadian or German beer.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#29Spiffy247Posted 2/1/2013 11:00:14 AM
ejay8320 posted...
XphoenixedgeX posted...
ColorlessMage posted...

Who loves Orange Soda?!

K-k-k-k-keeeeel loves orange soda!

(I drink Coke Zero because my doctor said it's the healthiest diet soda)
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#30Lord_VishanaPosted 2/1/2013 11:08:16 AM
I rarely ever drink soda, when I do my favorite is Sprite.

I only drink Milk V8 Vegetable juice and V8 Fruit Fusion.
---