XSeed bringing Valhalla Knights 3 to NA

#1elluinkPosted 2/1/2013 3:09:20 PM
Yeah maybe it's old news but i just saw it recently. This is awesome news! Ys:Celceta s coming as well with VH3! hype!

http://www.newgamernation.com/xseed-games-announces-2013-lineup-which-includes-suda51s-killer-is-dead/
#2GradyHooverPosted 2/1/2013 3:12:28 PM
Yeah it had about 25 posts yesterday. Of course, nobody cared about Valhalla Knights - just all the other games they announced in there. The Valhalla Knights part was pretty much just universally trashed and derided.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#3TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 3:25:02 PM(edited)
Between the 2, i think most people are more interested in Ys. Still i will be keeping my eye on VK3. I can't believe XSEED is localizing it when it has that strip[p]er interaction mini-game, lmao
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#4GradyHooverPosted 2/1/2013 3:20:13 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Between the 2, i think most people are more interested in Ys. Still i will be keeping my eye on VK3. I can't believe XSEED is localizing it when it has that striper interaction mini-game, lmao

It has a what doing what not? "Striper interaction mini-game"? I know those words separately, but together they mean absolutely nothing...
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#5TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 3:26:09 PM(edited)
TheExiled280 posted...
Between the 2, i think most people are more interested in Ys. Still i will be keeping my eye on VK3. I can't believe XSEED is localizing it when it has that strip[p]er interaction mini-game, lmao

It has a what doing what not? "Strip[p]er interaction mini-game"? I know those words separately, but together they mean absolutely nothing...

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/01/valhalla-knights-3s-path-to-turning-a-hostess-to-a-party-member/
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
~C.S. Lewis
#6kyncaniPosted 2/1/2013 3:33:28 PM
GradyHoover posted...
Yeah it had about 25 posts yesterday. Of course, nobody cared about Valhalla Knights - just all the other games they announced in there. The Valhalla Knights part was pretty much just universally trashed and derided.

Well, between the awesome Killzone Mercenary trailer, the enigmatic ?PS4? february 20th playstation buzz video, the Ys Celceta localization announcement and the Sly 4 demo - I may be forgetting a thing or two - no wonders Valhalla Knights would get overshadowed ;)
#7TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 3:35:31 PM
kyncani posted...
GradyHoover posted...

Well, between the awesome Killzone Mercenary trailer, the enigmatic ?PS4? february 20th playstation buzz video, the Ys Celceta localization announcement and the Sly 4 demo - I may be forgetting a thing or two - no wonders Valhalla Knights would get overshadowed ;)

You forgot Muramasa localization.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#8ManjiMidouPosted 2/1/2013 3:38:20 PM
And Atlus just recently announced Dragon Crown being released in NA first on April 1st.

o_o

Good times folks, good times
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#9OtakuGameraPosted 2/1/2013 3:50:51 PM
i just googled dragons crown and found an interesting information

In April 2012, Atlus announced that they would be taking over publishing duties from UTV Ignition Games and key members of the company would be involved in development of the game as producers.[1] The company stated that much of the early information supplied by Ignition, such as an estimated North American retail price of USD$29.99, and a release window of Spring 2012, were "ambitious and unfounded" and would have to be changed, with a new release date set for some time in 2013.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Crown_(video_game)

so it seems ignition jumped the gun and the game wasnt delayed after all
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#10GhetsisPosted 2/1/2013 3:57:24 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
And Atlus just recently announced Dragon Crown being released in NA first on April 1st.

o_o

Good times folks, good times

Hmm...

Anyway, the reason nobody cares about VK3 is because the other games were awful. Look at the scores for Eldar Saga, if you want an example...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?