XSeed bringing Valhalla Knights 3 to NA

#11RotuhiiriPosted 2/1/2013 4:48:36 PM
I've heard pretty much only bad things about the Valhalla Knights games and the gameplay I found on YouTube looked pretty bad tbh.

That said, VK3 is on new hardware with less limitations than the PSP so I will keep an eye on it. Third time might be a charm. Can't say I will pre-order it though.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#12EvilSock1990Posted 2/1/2013 4:53:44 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
I've heard pretty much only bad things about the Valhalla Knights games and the gameplay I found on YouTube looked pretty bad tbh.

That said, VK3 is on new hardware with less limitations than the PSP so I will keep an eye on it. Third time might be a charm. Can't say I will pre-order it though.

the third time was battle stance
this is the fourth try
#13TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 4:54:50 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...

That is basically my same feeling on the game. Ys though is an instant pre-order for me whenever it becomes available (im hoping we get a Special Edition)
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#14Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/1/2013 5:08:30 PM
I enjoyed Eldar Saga on the Wii, despite that game's flaws. Is the main series a lot like that one?
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#15Safros93Posted 2/1/2013 10:21:06 PM
Just so you all know:
Valhalla Knights 3 is being developed by a different team... so it could be good.
I don't think the series can get much worse, so it can only improve by having someone else working on the series.
#16GenocideHeartPosted 2/2/2013 9:10:06 AM
I personally liked VK2 Battle Stance. The original VK2 was horrible though.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#17DalekZeroPosted 2/2/2013 9:13:07 AM
Is vahalla knights a chronological series? I havnt played 1 ir 2, could i enjoy 3?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#18GenocideHeartPosted 2/2/2013 9:32:17 AM
They're separate games IIRC. If they ARE connected they're far enough in time it doesn't matter.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#19MechaNapoleonPosted 2/2/2013 10:00:10 AM
Actually liked the games myself. Good to just pop in to for awhile and not get caught up in any sense of story, just explore and grind. Reminded me of old Wizardry games in that sense. Of psp rpgs, probably my most played.

Another case of my odd opinion.