I'm suprised sony haven't announced these yet.

#1king_darksPosted 2/1/2013 2:53:48 PM
Demon souls2. It like they haven't seen FE popularity and think it won't sell because its not mainstream. I also haven't see a infamous game announcement.
---
School days are back.
#2GhetsisPosted 2/1/2013 2:55:31 PM
CODBOD was pretty damn infamous.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 2:57:10 PM(edited)
Didn't FS make a multi-plat ripoff? Also, didn't inFAMOUS 2 end the series?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#4ManjiMidouPosted 2/1/2013 2:59:13 PM
Infamous developers have said they are interested in making Infamous 3.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#5king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:09:01 PM(edited)
Ghetsis posted...

1 title isn't enough.

.....LOL I'm a dumass Q.Q

---
School days are back.
#6king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:04:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Megaman OmegaPosted 2/1/2013 3:05:57 PM

10/10, would read again
---
Of course 333.33M is 1/3 of a billion Nintendog. Rage-o-meter increasing, intelligence decreasing - CorruptedRPG demonstrating his thought process
#8TheExiled280Posted 2/1/2013 3:09:13 PM(edited)
king_darks posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

Cole had a ? mark over his corpse leaving room for a sequel. A prequel with kesseler is possible to.

As for Darksouls I feel like hurting you for saying that.

Hey, im just saying what ive been told by other people. I don't even play DS and im still on inFAMOUS 1
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#9Dark_ZenoPosted 2/1/2013 3:11:09 PM
king_darks posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

Cole had a ? mark over his corpse leaving room for a sequel. A prequel with kesseler is possible to.

There won't ever be a Demon Souls 2. FS made Dark Souls so that they could go multiplat, and I don't think they would come back to being a exclusive when DS sold pretty well on 360 and PC.
Demon Souls Vita on the other hand is possible but unlikely, since a big petition was needed to move DS to PC, something they didn't want to do because they would not know how to do very well.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#10RotuhiiriPosted 2/1/2013 3:46:20 PM
Dark_Zeno posted...
king_darks posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

There won't ever be a Demon Souls 2. FS made Dark Souls so that they could go multiplat, and I don't think they would come back to being a exclusive when DS sold pretty well on 360 and PC.
Demon Souls Vita on the other hand is possible but unlikely, since a big petition was needed to move DS to PC, something they didn't want to do because they would not know how to do very well.

Sony always owned the name Demon's Souls so it could happen. I don't really want them to develop it without From though.

As for inFamous, it does have two endings so there's stuff to hypothetically work on. An inFamous 3 or other kind of spin-off doesn't necessarily need to be about Cole either.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane