Feb 20 if no Vita news,is it like taking it out back and shooting it in the head

#11Spiffy247Posted 2/2/2013 6:43:23 AM
The Vita is not dying so quickly. I am pretty sure that if they're thinking about it, they'll wait 'til The feedback from games announced at E3.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#12ZevLoveDOOMPosted 2/2/2013 7:18:44 AM(edited)
a re-design and a lower price tag would be the main selling points for me.

but since it's been one year only since the Vita's original release, i gotta have to wait a little longer for that to happen...
#13stargazer64Posted 2/2/2013 8:20:54 AM
Oh Garfield, you drama queen.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#14FayeLadyPosted 2/2/2013 8:45:37 AM
It should be a redesign for the Vita and an announcement for the new console. Ideally with some type of ambassador type benefit for people who spent money on the original vita.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#15ZevLoveDOOMPosted 2/2/2013 9:59:44 AM
FayeLady posted...
It should be a redesign for the Vita and an announcement for the new console. Ideally with some type of ambassador type benefit for people who spent money on the original vita.

too bad Sony doesn't work the same way as Nintendo though.

they should take queues from them...
#16Steve_TeddiePosted 2/2/2013 10:04:23 AM

The Vita isn't a poorly designed and shoddy console, so it doesn't need a re-design.

They also (foolishly, admittedly) didn't drop their price, so why give out ambassador games if/when they do drop it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/J7RZm.gif http://i.minus.com/jdhz8Qk44JjS5.jpg http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#17FayeLadyPosted 2/2/2013 10:12:10 AM
Steve_Teddie posted...

The Vita isn't a poorly designed and shoddy console, so it doesn't need a re-design.

They also (foolishly, admittedly) didn't drop their price, so why give out ambassador games if/when they do drop it?

Poor designs aren't the only need for redesigns. I still have working models of the original SNES, 360, PS1, PS2 and PS3

The need of a redesign is pretty debatable. Its current design is more or less the reason it cost what it does, and if the 3DS is any indication, its price is whats hurting it ability to sell.

If they won't drop the price of the current model, another way out of the situation is to sell a new product for less than the cost of the old one.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#18Phil_E_BluntPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:14 AM
Gaikai announcement.
They just released a remodel of the PS3 in various colors so the chances of them giving a date for the next gen home console is rather slim IMHO. If they did, that would probably convince people to wait on it instead of grabbing a super slim PS3...think about it.
I highly doubt Sony is going to hurt themselves...
Intentionally.
---
"I'm a Mog, half man, half dog.
I'm my own best friend." Spaceballs