Got my Vita today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Got my Vita today!

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 years ago#1
With LBP (free with the Vita) Uncharted and Gravity Rush (again free, from PS Plus)

I also pre ordered Persona 4 Golden.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#2
jon davis posted...
With LBP (free with the Vita) Uncharted and Gravity Rush (again free, from PS Plus)

I also pre ordered Persona 4 Golden.

Gratz! :)

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#3
Congrats! Sounds like you have a whole lot to play now with PS+ and your other games. I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's a nice handheld and you have a lot to look forward to.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: sausage54

sausage54
3 years ago#4
Welcome to the club, beware of the haters and play your Vita more than coming to this message board.
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#5
ha I mis-read your username as 'Jonathan Davis'.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
3 years ago#6
Yay for you, TC! *hands you a wheel of cheese with a platypus on top*
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#7
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :-)

You chose a nice selection of games as well. I highly recommend Disgaea 3, Touch My Katamari and Silent Hill: Book of Memories if you are seeking other game recommendations.
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

jon davis
3 years ago#8
Lord_Vishana posted...
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :-)

You chose a nice selection of games as well. I highly recommend Disgaea 3, Touch My Katamari and Silent Hill: Book of Memories if you are seeking other game recommendations.

Ill try the Silent Hill demo.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

jon davis
3 years ago#9
Thanks for the kudos chaps, nice to see a friendly board.

jon davis
3 years ago#10
Just got a PM about some sort of referral thing for a 20 PSN voucher, is it a scam?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Got my Vita today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived