Thinking about buying a Vita today, few questions..

#1hitherepeoplePosted 2/2/2013 11:09:02 AM
Hey, I was thinking about getting the Assassin's creed bundle for $199.99 CDN today. I just had a few questions. What are the best games out right now, also, how does the PSN+ Free games work? Do I just buy PSN+ for $50, then I can download games? Do they expire?

Thanks
#2Fallen_LordPosted 2/2/2013 11:14:49 AM
You can only play free games from PS+ as long as your membership is active.
#3darkdragongirlPosted 2/2/2013 11:16:37 AM
1. Zero Escape VLR (visual novel-puzzle)
Rayman Origins (platformer)
Persona 4 (remastered JRPG dungeon crawler-teen simulator)
Soul Sacrifice (upcoming raid co-op action game with loot)
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (platformer)
Tearaway (upcoming interactive puzzle platformer)

2. With PS+ you get some free games and discounts. Download these games and delete them if you don't have the space now. You can play them so long as they were in your history and if they ever come back to the PS+ collection.

You cannot play them when your subscription ends, but once you get it back you get those games back. You do not have to restart!!

3. DO NOT delete the game bubble unless you want to lose your save. You can upload your save to the cloud. With ps+ you get 1GB to the cloud. Or back them up to a computer.
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#4hitherepeople(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:17:03 AM
Do I need to maintain an internet connection to play Playstation Plus Network games? Or do I just download them to my Vita?
#5darkdragongirlPosted 2/2/2013 11:21:22 AM
hitherepeople posted...
Do I need to maintain an internet connection to play Playstation Plus Network games? Or do I just download them to my Vita?

Trophies sync once connected online again.

You need a connection of course to DL.

You don't need to stay connected to play and earn trophies unless MP or online services are needed for a trophy.
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#6Fallen_LordPosted 2/2/2013 11:21:52 AM
There is no online DRM, just download the games and you are fine. I am sure the vita keeps track of how long your + subscription is active and once it expires you might have to go online to confirm it was renewed.
#7hitherepeople(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:26:23 AM
so if I bought PSN+ for 3 months, how much would that be? Also, can I still download the games? Thanks.
#8hitherepeople(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:27:03 AM
Also, my brother has PSN+ on his PS3. Could I theoretically just use his account to get PS Vita games?
#9Darbot1904Posted 2/2/2013 11:34:49 AM
As far as i know, the vita only allows you to have one account, so anything you buy from psn will be bought to his account. If he's never going to get a vita ever though, not a bad idea, you two could share one account, he could download anything you get to his ps3 and you could download anything he gets that's available on psvita.
#10OtakuGameraPosted 2/2/2013 11:44:35 AM
theoretically no, confirmally, yes.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg