Noticed a strange problem with the front screen on my Vita.

#1-Equinox-Posted 2/2/2013 5:34:03 PM
I just noticed this a few days ago and I'm worried. It's the White Assassin's Creed Vita if that makes a difference. It appears that the plastic or glass whatever it is has started to seperate from the edge of the Vita. It isn't a huge amount but it's quite noticeable. I cannot post pics atm but I'll try to explain this the best i can. From the exterior of the front of the system all along the perimeter it feels like the glass is starting to receed a little. The area above the Sony logo in the top left corner, the bottom of where the PS Vita logo is and near the face buttons.

This could very well me being paranoid but I am worried nonetheless. I live in Wisconsin and considering how cold it is here i have the heat on in my house all the time. I keep my Vita inside of a case all all time, even when playing it so I don't believe it could affect it that much, but it's possible I guess. Do you think the heat inside my house could cause this to happen?
---
Currently playing: Gravity Rush Vita and Crashmo. The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#2iusefebrezePosted 2/2/2013 6:10:41 PM
If you gently tap it with a hammer it should fall back into place
---
The average anime character has 47 gallons of blood.
#3MetalZoicPosted 2/2/2013 6:16:30 PM
And use water to help seal it back up.
#4-Equinox-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:23:47 PM
Could I maybe get some actual responses? Geez, you ask for a little help on this board and all you get are jokes.
---
Currently playing: Gravity Rush Vita and Crashmo. The Vita Board: Where statistics, facts, owning both systems and opinions are trolling.
#5MetalZoicPosted 2/2/2013 7:01:50 PM
-Equinox- posted...
Do you think the heat inside my house could cause this to happen?

Probably not.
#6liammiller18Posted 2/2/2013 7:09:16 PM
As far as serious answers go, I feel that a picture would really be necessary to fully appreciate the gravity of your situation. I don't think it's serious at all, and it's definitely not the heat in your house.
---
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?
#7-Equinox-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:24:22 PM
liammiller18 posted...
As far as serious answers go, I feel that a picture would really be necessary to fully appreciate the gravity of your situation. I don't think it's serious at all, and it's definitely not the heat in your house.

Thanks, I'll try to upload some pics a little later. I am not sure if this is normal or not. Maybe I was oblivious to since I got it, don't know what caused me to notice it right now. As a comparison do fellow Vita owners here have the glass or plastic on theirs fill the entire screen or is there a tiny space between it and the rest of the unit?
---
#8calvinliangPosted 2/2/2013 7:26:14 PM
Pretty sure all Vita's came like that.
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
#9defunct32Posted 2/2/2013 8:58:56 PM
If you can post pictures great, I'm kinda paranoid myself and start looking at my Vita with such intensity it hurts my eyeballs.
#10awesomesauce13Posted 2/2/2013 9:08:03 PM
I bought my Vita (brand new) 2 days ago and it looks like what your description says