Anyone else feel the new Vita momentum?

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/2/2013 7:26:04 PM
I feel after last week, that Sony is going to make a big push for Vita. I wouldn't be surprised if they mention a price cut for Vita on Feb 20th. I love the Vita and hope for sucess. It's a great piece of tech. I feel after the new killzone and tearaway trailers, that Vita might shift a few more units now.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2moogle69Posted 2/2/2013 7:36:20 PM
this is what happens to every vita, game, it was with persona 4 as well. those 2 games won't do anything for vita simply because tearaway does not look anything special and killzone is a FPS on a handheld and sony's first party games are not exactly popular either apart from R&C and GOW.

Soul sacrifice has more chance to sell this system than those two mediocrity.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#3BruceLee1974Posted 2/2/2013 7:36:47 PM
I would rather them announce a whole lot of new games then a price cut.
#4Maximum OverdrivePosted 2/2/2013 7:38:01 PM
I feel it more as a Sony momentum than simply Vita.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#5dj___rollPosted 2/2/2013 8:24:09 PM
Quote:this is what happens to every vita, game, it was with persona 4 as well. those 2 games won't do anything for vita simply because tearaway does not look anything special and killzone is a FPS on a handheld and sony's first party games are not exactly popular either apart from R&C and GOW.

Soul sacrifice has more chance to sell this system than those two mediocrity.

@moogle69

Your horrible, horrible grammar is making my brain bleed. Your opinion is ignored.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6kyncaniPosted 2/2/2013 9:21:41 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
I would rather them announce a whole lot of new games then a price cut.

And the PS4. Well, especially the PS4.
#7JweinikkomPosted 2/2/2013 9:24:31 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
I feel after last week, that Sony is going to make a big push for Vita. I wouldn't be surprised if they mention a price cut for Vita on Feb 20th. I love the Vita and hope for sucess. It's a great piece of tech. I feel after the new killzone and tearaway trailers, that Vita might shift a few more units now.

it wont,just like the last nintendo direct ,it wont do much
#8RotuhiiriPosted 2/2/2013 9:30:46 PM
I think this week's events made a few people more positive towards the Vita but it's a baby step. It won't make many people buy a Vita until those games are out and it will take more to sell the Vita.

They need to do a lot more to actually build momentum.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#9andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:18:43 PM
A price drop is a must, period.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!