#1 Persona 4 Golden

#2 I bought it during Blackfriday for $199

I got....
White PS3 Vita
Assasin's Creed III Liberation
4 GB memory card
3 free months of PSN plus
Free download for PS All Stars Battle Royale

If P4G doesn't wet your pants then wait until the next Black Friday sale and pick that up right now! If you already played P4 then don't even bother getting it. There was no way in hell I would consider getting a Vita if P4G was available on PS3.

I will say that it is cool playing close to current gen type stuff on a handheld but there isn't much software support coming for the next 6 months. The only other stuff that really intrigues me are Uncharted Golden Abyss and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. I did play the Madden version of Vita though and found it surprisingly good.
---
***** RG3: Get Well Soon *****
#12pariah164Posted 2/2/2013 8:28:16 PM
Persona 4 Golden

/thread
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#13Spiffy247Posted 2/2/2013 8:28:56 PM
Look up a list of all the good games, watch the reviews, go to a store and try out a demo system, and see what you think.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#14emolsifier(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:50:07 PM
Y'know I'm perfectly happy that I got a scant few posts that were on topic. I will give you Vita fans one thing, you guys are hilarious.

Specially the whole "domination issues" part. Cool story bro.

No, this isn't a forced buy. I'm waiting for the price to go down and for a few more titles to accumulate.

Yeah so, Joke topic. Thanks for participating and for all the humor. I'm out of here.
---
Newbie PKMN Trainer: 0132-8070-8825 BLACK
#15Spiffy247Posted 2/2/2013 8:51:49 PM
emolsifier posted...
Y'know I'm perfectly happy that I got a scant few posts that were on topic. I will give you Vita fans one thing, you guys are hilarious.

No, this isn't a forced buy. I'm waiting for the price to go down and for a few more titles to accumulate.

Yeah so, Joke topic. Thanks for participating and for all the humor. I'm out of here.

*waves goodbye*
*throws a cheese at you*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#16mike_411Posted 2/2/2013 8:55:27 PM
emolsifier posted...

you really are making nintendo fans look mature. :)
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#17gray_fox_00Posted 2/2/2013 8:58:30 PM
emolsifier posted...

Pretty lame joke topic. You could've done better.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#18RotuhiiriPosted 2/2/2013 9:47:22 PM
Two analogue sticks and a very nice screen are the two biggest draws for me outside games. Games is of course the main reason to buy a console.

I like having a mix of nice exclusives and some almost-console quality ports in my pocket. I thought the Vita had a good first year in terms of games and I think we'll have a few top-notch ones this autumn too.

My main reason for buying a Vita was Ys: Memories of Celceta which will be out this autumn.

Another good reason is that it plays many PSP games better than the PSP did thanks to the second analogue stick and mapping buttons to the touch screen. It doesn't play all PSP games though unlike the PSP.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane