As a Vita fan, I'm disappointed. Someone (knowledgable) please tell me I'm wrong

#31dj___rollPosted 2/3/2013 8:25:42 PM
Quote:Anyone who owns a Vita and/or PS3 and doesn't subscribe to PS+ is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
@Steve_Teddie
As much as I enjoy what plus gets me, it's not for everyone. Shouldn't be condescending about it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#32S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/3/2013 8:32:27 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Anyone who owns a Vita and/or PS3 and doesn't subscribe to PS+ is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
@Steve_Teddie
As much as I enjoy what plus gets me, it's not for everyone. Shouldn't be condescending about it.

I like plus, but with a 4gb memory card and a 120gb ps3 it's had to take full advantage of it without deleting things or upgrading. And that all costs $$ smart for them bad for you.
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#33_Candice_Posted 2/3/2013 8:41:49 PM(edited)
Buy physical copies.

With proprietary memory its dumb to buy digital. With PS+ youre only wasting more cash.

Steve_Teddie posted...
Anyone who owns a Vita and/or PS3 and doesn't subscribe to PS+ is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Viral, pls go.

---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#34SlaysmePosted 2/4/2013 7:50:19 AM
_Candice_ posted...
Buy physical copies.

With proprietary memory its dumb to buy digital. With PS+ youre only wasting more cash.

Steve_Teddie posted...
Anyone who owns a Vita and/or PS3 and doesn't subscribe to PS+ is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Viral, pls go.

Your coveted physical copies also do not include titles such as retro city rampage, jet set radio, mutant blobs, Psp games etc. ( only mentioning DD exclusives on plus, there's also games that are not on physical media in the states, like NLKS(I hope we at least get a discount on that one))

I I bought my expensive memory card almost a year ago, why would I be worrying now? It's dumb to limit yourself.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#35_Candice_Posted 2/4/2013 10:05:34 AM
I guess all I can say is it sucks to be you if you bought an expensive memory card that wasnt bundled with the system.

I got a 4GB card from the AC bundle and its fine for the occasional demo and shop title, but you cant tell me you didnt see a problem with buying their proprietary memory. Each stick costs 3-4x more than what it should be.

OPs only solution either way is giving Sony more money.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#36GhetsisPosted 2/4/2013 10:13:45 AM
Steve_Teddie posted...
WooTz_sama posted...
I thought being a Plus subscriber is a no-brainer at this point?

Apart from being able to back up your save data with ease, you get tons of discounts on the PSN store, you get selected games for BOTH PS3 and Vita for free every week as long as you maintain your subscription.

The moment you subscribe, you already have access to Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, and many more in the coming weeks. And that's without counting the PS3 weekly offerings.

For only $50 a year, what's not to love about Plus? You even get additional 3 months if you subscribe to Plus for a year right now.

This doesn't change the fact that the ability to back up a save without having to backup the entire game is functionality that should have been available since day one without having to pay extra for it (along with many other features).

Oh cool, which company does that?

Sony.

Well, they did, with the PSP...
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?