what if Vita...

#11CaptainMoosePosted 2/2/2013 11:49:28 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
Lol, this topics funny. Bet you can't wait for MH4 to come out, but then again by the time they'd port that to vita, it'll have been discontinued of a couple years.

cmon TrollMoose I leave for awhile and you still suck at what you try to do.

Butthurt you're not getting MH?
And I was about to go play FE7 but I think I'll stay around and make you miserable so e more :P

You know I don't like MH.(or do you? I may have never told you that but I've said it)

anyway I don't have any games to play till monday and tuesday.

a cookie if you can guess what 3 they are.

Ouch must suck being a Sony fan, I always have games to play.
#12Nightmare637Posted 2/2/2013 11:51:20 PM
CaptainMoose posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
Lol, this topics funny. Bet you can't wait for MH4 to come out, but then again by the time they'd port that to vita, it'll have been discontinued of a couple years.

cmon TrollMoose I leave for awhile and you still suck at what you try to do.

Butthurt you're not getting MH?
And I was about to go play FE7 but I think I'll stay around and make you miserable so e more :P

You know I don't like MH.(or do you? I may have never told you that but I've said it)

anyway I don't have any games to play till monday and tuesday.

a cookie if you can guess what 3 they are.

Ouch must suck being a Sony fan, I always have games to play.

not a sony fan, now with that knowledge take a stab at those 3 games.

a hint your probably getting it aswell.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#13CaptainMoosePosted 2/2/2013 11:53:48 PM
Wow, I think I just gained a slight modicum of respect for you nightmare.
Not even being sarcastic right now.
#14dancer62Posted 2/2/2013 11:57:41 PM
Big Monster Hunter fan here, I believe it's the second-best game of all time, only surpassed by the original Braben and Bell ELITE.

I've got MH (PS2), MHF, MHF2, MHFU, MHP3rd, and bought a used Wii to play MH Tri.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't pay $300 for a system for a single game, no matter how good, so I'd still be waiting for the price to come down.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#15VannofThursday(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:16:58 AM
dancer62 posted...
Big Monster Hunter fan here, I believe it's the second-best game of all time, only surpassed by the original Braben and Bell ELITE.

I've got MH (PS2), MHF, MHF2, MHFU, MHP3rd, and bought a used Wii to play MH Tri.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't pay $300 for a system for a single game, no matter how good, so I'd still be waiting for the price to come down.

i got a 3ds xl for mh3u hahaha.
But i didnt buy it just for MH.i have snake eater,re:revelations and zelda ocarina(although i dont like it that much not a big fan of the franchise).
#16kdognumba1Posted 2/3/2013 12:32:47 AM
I'm glad Monster Hunter isn't exclusive to any platform personally and wish they would of brought over portable 3rd/portable 3rd HD and Frontier to give people more choices.

With that said, Vita would of probably started doing a lot better in Japan if Monster Hunter launched on it.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#17Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/3/2013 12:46:10 AM
CaptainMoose posted...

how is the vita going to be discontinued for a couple of years when MonHun4 comes out?, it comes out this year, and the vita is not giving any signs of beign discontinued any time soon, plenty of games coming out every month, at least in japan.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#18Spetsnaz420Posted 2/3/2013 3:40:20 AM
It's a shame all consoles can't enjoy these games...
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420