Why is it sodifficult for 2 people who want different psn accounts on 1 vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why is it sodifficult for 2 people who want different psn accounts on 1 vita?
3 years ago#1
Personally imo It's q big pain. We've had to buy two memory cards and I'm we do the process at least once a day . Also at one point in this process it says the database is corrupted. This is just before I restore the system fully. Could my vita be breaking. It doesn't always come up with the corrupted message btw.
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
3 years ago#2
Either Share or Buy another Vita

Handheld =/= Home Console
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
3 years ago#3
Try re inserting the cards.. seems to have some crappy hardware for the VITA when switching cards a lot.. that happened to me several times.. try reinserting several times and resetting (not formatting).. before wiping the cards.
3 years ago#4
While it would be great if it were easier, the system just isn't meant for multiple users. I suspect people who share handhelds are a minority. Unfortunately I had 2 different accounts for PSP and PS3 (stupid reason). I had to give up most of my PSP games :(

It's the same as if you were sharing a phone, it's a complicated process to backup and restore everything for each user.
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
3 years ago#5
The thing that really sucks is the debug firmware of the vita has an option for account switching...sadly they don't want to give it to us u_u
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
3 years ago#6
shadownet_46 posted...
It's the same as if you were sharing a phone, it's a complicated process to backup and restore everything for each user.

Let me debunk your argument with just a few words: The Vita isn't a phone. It's a game console.

The real reason is... Sony were stupid and didn't think about it, so they implemented a really stupid system at the last minute... When it would have been simpler to just go with how the PS3 does it, there's no reason for it not to.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
3 years ago#7
My suspicion is that they locked to one account to block game sharing.
Everyone on GameFAQ's should be nice to one another.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why is it sodifficult for 2 people who want different psn accounts on 1 vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived