Why is it sodifficult for 2 people who want different psn accounts on 1 vita?

#1thefabregas22Posted 2/3/2013 2:15:14 AM
Personally imo It's q big pain. We've had to buy two memory cards and I'm we do the process at least once a day . Also at one point in this process it says the database is corrupted. This is just before I restore the system fully. Could my vita be breaking. It doesn't always come up with the corrupted message btw.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#2Ben ReillyPosted 2/3/2013 2:25:34 AM
Either Share or Buy another Vita

Handheld =/= Home Console
---
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"
#3j2zon2591Posted 2/3/2013 3:42:06 AM
Try re inserting the cards.. seems to have some crappy hardware for the VITA when switching cards a lot.. that happened to me several times.. try reinserting several times and resetting (not formatting).. before wiping the cards.
#4shadownet_46Posted 2/3/2013 8:18:04 AM
While it would be great if it were easier, the system just isn't meant for multiple users. I suspect people who share handhelds are a minority. Unfortunately I had 2 different accounts for PSP and PS3 (stupid reason). I had to give up most of my PSP games :(

It's the same as if you were sharing a phone, it's a complicated process to backup and restore everything for each user.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#5TheBuddsPosted 2/3/2013 8:57:21 AM
The thing that really sucks is the debug firmware of the vita has an option for account switching...sadly they don't want to give it to us u_u
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#6JobocanPosted 2/3/2013 9:18:44 AM
shadownet_46 posted...
It's the same as if you were sharing a phone, it's a complicated process to backup and restore everything for each user.

Let me debunk your argument with just a few words: The Vita isn't a phone. It's a game console.

The real reason is... Sony were stupid and didn't think about it, so they implemented a really stupid system at the last minute... When it would have been simpler to just go with how the PS3 does it, there's no reason for it not to.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#7duffloesPosted 2/3/2013 9:24:07 AM
My suspicion is that they locked to one account to block game sharing.
---
Everyone on GameFAQ's should be nice to one another.