I'm already using that same strap.

---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg
#12shadownet_46Posted 2/3/2013 9:09:28 AM
Sxmfct posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Why not just say wrist band?

He gives people a direct link to a site where they can purchase a cheap wrist band and you complain about it?

Oh wait I see, it's from Nintendo so of course it's bad.

No, it's just stupid to make people have to copy+paste a link to understand what you are saying. He could have kept the link, just said 'wristband'.

Thanks to 2nd poster for saving me the trouble of clicking the link.

FYI: I use a Wii wristband from back when they were offering free replacements.(before I even got a Wii XD) so I have about 8 of them I use for everything.
---
PSN: Shadownet46
Xboxlover2(Moderator): "I don't even play video games that often"
#13Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:07:59 PM
shadownet_46 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Why not just say wrist band?

He gives people a direct link to a site where they can purchase a cheap wrist band and you complain about it?

Oh wait I see, it's from Nintendo so of course it's bad.

No, it's just stupid to make people have to copy+paste a link to understand what you are saying. He could have kept the link, just said 'wristband'.

Thanks to 2nd poster for saving me the trouble of clicking the link.

FYI: I use a Wii wristband from back when they were offering free replacements.(before I even got a Wii XD) so I have about 8 of them I use for everything.

Nintendo STILL gives free replacement "Wii" straps.

For information though from my experience. The Wii straps degrade over time with a heavy object to hold up and rip off. The ccp wrist strap is way higher quality, darker black, softer, and significantly (at least 2-3 times) more sturdy feeling. It's a LOT better then the Wii straps which I barely trust with the Wii motes.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!