Who has played or owns DJmax Technika?

#21Golden_MeanPosted 2/3/2013 5:36:45 PM
Now I feel like buying this.
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#22adlistPosted 2/3/2013 6:17:37 PM
Despite the large number of songs, the core gameplay is pretty much the same. And you need to grind experience to unlock songs. I'm stuck at about level 15 after 7-8 hours of gameplay. Not really motivated to move on.

btw the gameplay is touch-screen only. You may want to check out Project Diva if you prefer button control. Overall, worth it IMO for $45.
#23yankee6903Posted 2/3/2013 6:59:55 PM
adlist posted...
Despite the large number of songs, the core gameplay is pretty much the same. And you need to grind experience to unlock songs. I'm stuck at about level 15 after 7-8 hours of gameplay. Not really motivated to move on.

btw the gameplay is touch-screen only. You may want to check out Project Diva if you prefer button control. Overall, worth it IMO for $45.

Oh quit whining! There are 60 songs avail from the get go and you only have to grind to get 7 more. Its not like half and half.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#24ynnus10Posted 2/3/2013 7:06:08 PM
the game is very good for me and the songs are really great, currently waiting for their "promised" dlc
---
PSN Id: sunny_ynnus
#25dj___rollPosted 2/3/2013 7:09:15 PM
Quote:nilla151 posted...
Nerdstick posted...
I'd suggest grabbing the demo off the JP store before committing. I love DJMax Portable, but I cannot stand finger-touch-screen rhythm games, Technika included.

the thing is touch screen is how technika is supposed to be played. seeing as how the arcade cabinet is touch screen.

And he doesn't like it. Make sense? Good.

I have this and only played a few songs (which were all dreadful). I'll give it some more time, but as of now, not really feeling it. Was also a big fan of DJ Max and IIDX, and knew the touch screen crap wasn't my first choice, but thought maybe I could get into it anyway. This is still TBD.

@Compass
You don't like touch screen interaction, so you buy a game where all the interaction takes place on the touch screen? That doesn't seem like a good idea.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#26hypermoePosted 2/3/2013 10:36:57 PM
Bought the Collectors Edition, a huge fan of the DJ Max series its a great game. and while there is a huge list of songs to play and enjoy i really hope they make DLC for the game as the planned before. there are some great songs left out that would be nice to have for this game!

Also note the only reason it isnt out at retailers is because they offered to places like Gamestop and Bestbuy well before the game was going to be released (before the delay) Companies like that obviously arent going to prebuy games (especially from a not-so-wellknown series) had they redone this process which the game being released now i would think Gamestop especially would take up on their offer. As for now i believe the company it self, Amazon, and PlayAsia are the only places you can order the game.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!