Wow! Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming out for Vita!?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 9:13:55 AM
Wow, I cant believe I never knew. I remember playing Phantasy Star Universe on the Xbox. Me and my friends would wake up soooo early before school just to get on. It was TONS of fun. And we were only playing the online demo lol. I played that for like a year and a half. Maybe longer.

When I saw trailers for this game like a year ago, I tried not to pay too much attention to it since I had assumed it was only for PC so I didn't want to feel too bad that I couldn't play it. Well I guess I should have payed a little more attention so I could know that it was coming out for Vita also.

Well actually, I wasn't planning on getting a Vita at all until Christmas came and I figured there was nothing I really wanted so I just asked for one. LBPV has been taking up most of my Vita time.

Anyway, PSO2 coming to Vita is just amazing... Except for the fact that apparently it might not be localized for Vita... I heard that it is already translated into English, but the Vita localization still hasn't been announced -_-. In that case though, I guess I could just import. But then I'd probably have to make a Japanese account, but the Vita can only have one account on it.

And I also heard it would be free to play which is amazing. Well I assume you'd have to pay for some kind of subscription though. Is it free to download for Vita also? Or do you have to buy a physical copy?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2IlluminoiusPosted 2/3/2013 9:19:16 AM
late
#3IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:29:47 AM
Illuminoius posted...
late

Obvi
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#4defunct32Posted 2/3/2013 10:13:40 AM
Yay for you! Though I never get the appeal of this game.
#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:19:12 AM
defunct32 posted...
Yay for you! Though I never get the appeal of this game.

I could see how people would think it looks dumb (Tbh I really don't like most games like this) Its probably just nostalgia for me
---
#6darkdragongirlPosted 2/3/2013 10:24:28 AM
>____> it is leaving Japan for the Vita?

I know it is coming for PC for us, but are you just hyping yourself?

I want details mister!!
---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#7IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:48:12 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
>____> it is leaving Japan for the Vita?

I know it is coming for PC for us, but are you just hyping yourself?

I want details mister!!

Read my second to last paragraph.
---
#8WooTz_samaPosted 2/3/2013 11:18:24 AM
Nice, looks like I've found a playmate TC.

What's your JP PSN?

Here's mine:

WooTzZ-vita

See you online on the 28th!

You also might wanna clear up at least 2GB of free space on your memory card, that was the actual size of the closed beta, which was held during mid January.

I heard over 100,000 people registered for the Vita closed beta, so expect massive server congestion during the first few days.

I mean, it's FREE. What's not to love about that right?
---
PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH
Hilarious Persona 4 Hiimdaisy comic dub (spoilarz) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7lj9qI8VFc
#9miyuki308Posted 2/3/2013 12:03:37 PM
You need at least 8GB on your card if you're going to download the client.
---
Playing: PSO2, Atelier Totori Plus
Anticipating: Sen no Kiseki, Madou Monogatari (maybe), ...PSO2 Vita?
#10SCAMaz0nPosted 2/3/2013 12:33:00 PM
WooTz_sama posted...
I heard over 100,000 people registered for the Vita closed beta, so expect massive server congestion during the first few days.

I mean, it's FREE. What's not to love about that right?

The servers are going to be shared with the PC version, I highly doubt there will be congestion.
http://bumped.org/psublog/category/pso2-vita/
---
DefeatBachmann2014.com & DefeatSteveKing2014.com. Delicious GOP tears: http://tinyurl.com/bq6b2qr
85% of statistics are made up, are you part of the 15%?