Wow! Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming out for Vita!?

#31IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:09:16 AM
defunct32 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
defunct32 posted...
Yay for you! Though I never get the appeal of this game.

I could see how people would think it looks dumb (Tbh I really don't like most games like this) Its probably just nostalgia for me

No, the game is cool but I can never ever ever get into anything that's futuristic or sci-fi. Just not my thing, I prefer those lore, myth, magical, summoned beings ala Final Fantasy 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10... something along those line, so the upcoming Soul Sacrifice looks very delicious to me.

Oh really? I personally can't stand medieval settings at all. Sci Fi is way cooler to me. I liked Dark Souls though.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#32IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:14:04 PM
Who here has played it? How is it compared to the PSU demo? (The only online PS I've played lol)
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#33dcaoKOPosted 2/4/2013 4:52:48 PM
I'm anticipating this game as well. I just got my wifi extended to my basement with a repeater. So I'm ready to go online with this thing. RO is still laggy for me tho =/
#34StrikeNinja24Posted 2/4/2013 5:04:04 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Who here has played it? How is it compared to the PSU demo? (The only online PS I've played lol)

I personally liked the Japanese Beta when I played it, but couldn't understand a damn thing that was happening, and it's a text heavy game.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#35KaiKun91Posted 2/4/2013 6:13:55 PM
Excited for this since my PC can't really handle this game.
#36SCAMaz0nPosted 2/5/2013 12:58:22 AM
PSO2 release is better new than the (rumored) Playstation 4 reveal on February 20th.
---
DefeatBachmann2014.com & DefeatSteveKing2014.com. Delicious GOP tears: http://tinyurl.com/bq6b2qr
85% of statistics are made up, are you part of the 15%?