Best fighting game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best fighting game?
2 years ago#21
MegaMettaur posted...
Safros93 posted...
BlazBlue without a doubt... unless you're really bad at fighting games. Then I suppose Mortal Kombat would appeal more.

Because baddies only play mk. You wouldn't last a day in high level play.

I suppose I should apologize for being too harsh on the game. I'm a fan of almost any and all fighting games, except for this Mortal Kombat. I just expected a lot more depth... the game has a pretty low skill ceiling, which became pretty apparent after a few hours of playtime.
2 years ago#22
Ps all stars but I dont like fighting games other than ps all stars and smash bros.
---
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,FF8,KZ3 mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
2 years ago#23
Bkazblue
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
2 years ago#24
Safros93 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
Safros93 posted...
BlazBlue without a doubt... unless you're really bad at fighting games. Then I suppose Mortal Kombat would appeal more.

I suppose I should apologize for being too harsh on the game. I'm a fan of almost any and all fighting games, except for this Mortal Kombat. I just expected a lot more depth... the game has a pretty low skill ceiling, which became pretty apparent after a few hours of playtime.

So after a few hours of playing you could beat anyone right?
---
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
2 years ago#25
AncientRomeBC posted...
Safros93 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
Safros93 posted...

So after a few hours of playing you could beat anyone right?

No, after I realized that doing combos was mostly pressing buttons really quickly I kinda lost all interest... characters also didn't feel all that different so I couldn't bring myself to really stick with anyone for too long. Add to that the fact that movement in this game is... I don't know, it just felt all wrong, I suppose it feels limiting. It felt as if the game was designed specifically to only allow players to get to a certain point in terms of skill.
I suppose that would be good for balance and would make it more fair... but it just felt all wrong. I should mention that I've never had this problem before and I've played pretty much most 2D fighters, and quite a few 3D ones. I also did enjoy the previous Mortal Kombat games although it's been a while since I've played those.
2 years ago#26
Super Punchout
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
2 years ago#27
you cant go wrong with MK
---
PSN: Upyers My top 5 fave FFs: 7, 5, 9, 2, and 4
Reverb: reverbnation.com/kingblink
2 years ago#28
SFXT ftw!
2 years ago#29
SFXTK. Its the only vita multiplat fighter tht has all expected features incuded.

It has nice graphics.
Crossplay wih the ps3.
3g online multiayer feature.
Itcame with the 12 extra character dlc.
It recieved the 2013 patch the day the path released.
Game play is smooth and fluid. Customizable toucchscreen buttons.

MK would have been number 1 for me if it had crossplay. Crossplay allows for a more saturated online experience. MK for he vita seems to be dying slowly as it takes me far to long to find an opponent. The graphics are a let down. But MK has a glreat story mode and cool characters along with 60fps gameplay.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
2 years ago#30
BlazBlue at the top?.....DAMN RIGHT! You guys and gals make me proud. Can't wait for the next installment for vita. Would be sexy!
---
"Kaiouken x100 + Bankai Moe Moe Kyun Just As Planned No Jutsu!"... I won again.
~The Official Shiny Glaceon In The Pokemon BW2 Board~
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best fighting game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived