#41KingJaggiPosted 2/3/2013 1:01:32 PM
10/10.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#42Retroxgamer0Posted 2/3/2013 1:09:03 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
This topic is now about your favorite Ben & Jerry's Ice-cream flavor. Mine is Mint Chocolate Cookie.

I miss kaberry kaboom.

i prefer friendly's icecream anyday
#43CooperRCPosted 2/3/2013 1:10:04 PM
Unfortunately your opinion does not appear to be shared by the developers yet. Just ask Capcom how much they like the Vita so far.
#44Canas_RenvallPosted 2/3/2013 1:15:40 PM
Hey, where's the love for Phish Food people? Fudge, marshmallow, chocolate ice cream... Oh god now I gotta go buy some.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#45XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/3/2013 1:15:52 PM
CooperRC posted...
Unfortunately your opinion does not appear to be shared by the developers yet. Just ask Capcom how much they like the Vita so far.

Lol@ a serious response.
#46MetalZoicPosted 2/3/2013 1:17:39 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
CooperRC posted...

Lol@ a serious response.

That's what happens when someone answers without actually bothering to read the entire topic first.

On topic: I want to try this ice cream with Pop-Rocks in it.
#47Megaman OmegaPosted 2/3/2013 1:23:20 PM
Blestsol posted...
-10/10

---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#48CompassPosted 2/6/2013 10:52:35 AM
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
Compass posted...
Yeah, it's pretty obvious this guy is a parody account. It's equally obvious (to me anyway) Spirit is anything but.

Agree about TC, but I'm still undecided about Spirit. He seems so genuinely buttdevastated about anything that isn't pro-Sony, but on the other hand, he's just too ridiculous to be real.

Look at spoon. He's eternally butthurt in the same way, but I don't think anyone doubts his sincere dedication to being a colossal lifelong Sony Pony. I think Spirit is just the junior highschool version which is why we also see so many ignorant statements as well.

MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
He's amazing either way, though.

Agreed.
#49LORD_LMAOPosted 2/6/2013 11:00:14 AM
Sagadego posted...
stop making awful topics.

---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#50FlaccidKratosPosted 2/6/2013 12:37:42 PM
I completely agree with TC. The Vita will probably remain on the market forever since it's pretty much impossible for technology to advance any further. The worst Vita game is MUCH better than the best game for any other system. The only reason why reviewers don't always give high scores to Vita games is because they hold the Vita to a much higher standard than other systems.