I have a request for those who have Uncharted: GA

#1RedRiolu447Posted 2/3/2013 3:05:47 PM
I apologise for bringing this topic to the general Vita board, but the Uncharted: GA board is just too dead at the moment.

My request is this: Can someone tell me what the bounty trading thing is and how does one use it?

Also, would anyone able to trade with me?

Again, I apologise and thanks, if anyone is able to help.
---
*pretend that this is a cool signature*
PSN: Pkmn-TrainerRed, B2 FC: 2624-0500-6125
#2MobileWarfarePosted 2/3/2013 3:12:23 PM
RedRiolu447 posted...
I apologise for bringing this topic to the general Vita board, but the Uncharted: GA board is just too dead at the moment.

My request is this: Can someone tell me what the bounty trading thing is and how does one use it?

Bounty trading is just giving other people your bounty that you have without losing yours. It makes it a little easier to get all bounties. Although trading automatically through Near. I posted on one of the topics that I would trade with anyone, just add me with a note saying your from GameFAQs or something. I have all bounties so I might be able to help.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#3RedRiolu447(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:20:05 PM
MobileWarfare posted...
RedRiolu447 posted...

Bounty trading is just giving other people your bounty that you have without losing yours. It makes it a little easier to get all bounties. Although trading automatically through Near. I posted on one of the topics that I would trade with anyone, just add me with a note saying your from GameFAQs or something. I have all bounties so I might be able to help.

Cool, thanks. Can we do it now? Quick question, once I add you, do I just go onto the Black Market, open Near and press the update button?
---
*pretend that this is a cool signature*
PSN: Pkmn-TrainerRed, B2 FC: 2624-0500-6125
#4MobileWarfarePosted 2/3/2013 6:00:58 PM
RedRiolu447 posted...
MobileWarfare posted...
RedRiolu447 posted...

Cool, thanks. Can we do it now? Quick question, once I add you, do I just go onto the Black Market, open Near and press the update button?

Yeah, pretty much. Open black market, update near, and hopefully I will get a trade offer.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#5EraseGreyPosted 2/3/2013 7:02:52 PM
It so much easier to farm them by playing their respective levels. There's a thread on that board that lays out which levels yeild which bounty set.
---
PSN: DeadCell715
#6EdwardDigitalPosted 2/3/2013 7:07:12 PM
I also never really understood this. I just thought oh cool, something happened. Now that I have a better understanding of it. I'll keep track when I go back for another playthrough.

Add me to PSN if you dont mind. Killa-Bee-Hive