Replacement analog sticks?

#1noxxle99Posted 2/3/2013 3:00:59 PM
Mine are getting wobbly and I'd like to replace them. Anyone know where I can buy some?
#2shotgunheadshotPosted 2/3/2013 3:23:15 PM
the analog sticks should be bigger imo. It should be the size of the 3DS one. More comfortable. The PSP analog stick is too small also.
#3S_T_O_N_E_Posted 2/3/2013 3:47:46 PM
Its barely a year old and its almost ruined? =o did you sit on it or something lol?
---
PM me for the $20 referral code if you're interested.
#4noxxle99(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:37:08 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
Its barely a year old and its almost ruined? =o did you sit on it or something lol?

No, just general wear and tear.

Why aren't these sold anywhere online?
#5plo617Posted 2/3/2013 4:39:35 PM
I suggest you get a protection plan.
#6dj___rollPosted 2/3/2013 6:12:52 PM
Quote:the analog sticks should be bigger imo. It should be the size of the 3DS one. More comfortable. The PSP analog stick is too small also.
@shotgunheadshot
I just want some extenders like the fpsfreak things on the ps3/360.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#7peacefulchaosPosted 2/3/2013 11:27:40 PM
My left stick is wobbly too TC, so you're not alone. I find it quite concerning. Do try to ignore the snarky comments, *shrugs* gamefaqs...
---
Now playing: Zero Escape (Vita), Book of Memories (Vita), Kingdom Hearts: DDD (3DS), Persona 3(PSP)
Eagerly awaiting: Ragnarok Odyssey,Liberation
#8synthetiksinPosted 2/3/2013 11:33:40 PM
Wear and tear? Man your wearing it way too hard or something. Just get them officially replaced and chill out on the stick a little.

shotgunheadshot posted...
the analog sticks should be bigger imo. It should be the size of the 3DS one. More comfortable. The PSP analog stick is too small also.

Ew, it's not even a full stick.
#9XMonkeySniperXPosted 2/4/2013 12:00:24 AM
Urgh, this is what I worried about the Vita. When I play action games, I tend to be pretty rough on my analog sticks (have to replace my controller every year or so). I assume I'll either have to replace my Vita at some point or just baby the damn thing.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#10Sami1000Posted 2/4/2013 1:30:30 AM
I have checked about replacing analogs myself and it looks like too many things can go wrong when doing it so i decided to not to even try about it. I have been pretty paranoid about analogs myself but i have checked plenty of forums and they all wobble and lose some resistance eventually. They are made that way. I would wait until they start causing real problem though i do miss how great they felt at launch...