The upcoming release list looks light.

#1MrNiceWatchPosted 2/3/2013 6:06:50 PM
I really want to get a vita but the upcoming games list looks like its on a diet. Soul Sacrifice is the only game that looks worth playing. Please tell me Sony has some ace up its sleeve that it's waiting to play.
#2moogle69Posted 2/3/2013 6:08:49 PM
this is probably the first sony system to lack any form of third party support, psp had tons of third party games announced by this time but that was mostly living by the success of ps2.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#3stargazer64Posted 2/3/2013 6:10:19 PM
Between physical releases and psn releases there seems to be quite a lot that I'm looking forward to.

Wish they'd make more of the ps3 digital games playable on Vita.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#4BrokenBandit84Posted 2/3/2013 6:21:20 PM
Wait for E3.
#5GameNextPosted 2/3/2013 6:52:10 PM
It's sadly stuck in a loop.
Not selling well because there are no games---> No games because developers don't want to develop for it---> Devs don't want to develop for it because of low sells ---> Low sells because of no games...
#6boysrus72Posted 2/3/2013 7:13:36 PM
GameNext posted...
It's sadly stuck in a loop.
Not selling well because there are no games---> No games because developers don't want to develop for it---> Devs don't want to develop for it because of low sells ---> Low sells because of no games...

Which is why Sony needs to grow a pair and make some good games for their system if they want it to go anywhere.
---
Think about it.
#7blue_hedgehogPosted 2/3/2013 7:32:55 PM
From: BrokenBandit84 | Posted: 2/4/2013 2:21:20 PM | #004
Wait for E3.

Isn't that what they said last year?
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#8Neonwarrior1243Posted 2/3/2013 7:33:45 PM
Some games don't have a 100% release date yet so that's why it looks like that since Ys, Valhalla knights 3, Killzone, and a few others I think. Also Demon gaze, Tales of, and Genkai Tokki Monster Monpiece might come over here too.
#9DalekZeroPosted 2/3/2013 7:41:14 PM
MrNiceWatch posted...
I really want to get a vita but the upcoming games list looks like its on a diet. Soul Sacrifice is the only game that looks worth playing. Please tell me Sony has some ace up its sleeve that it's waiting to play.

ah....haha........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

*wipes tear away from eye* thanks for that.

but in all reality, I'm a bit worried. While the current lineup of games (killzone, y's, soul sacrifice, etc) look nice, there seems to be more games currently in development for the 3ds, which worries me. And the games that were "announced" (such as bioshock vita and FFX) seem to be in some sort of development hell. I love my vita, and I don't regret buying the system, it is hands down the best handheld I have ever own. But that doesn't mar my vision. The upcoming release list is light. And anyone who doesn't think otherwise is deluding themselves.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#10OtakuGameraPosted 2/3/2013 7:47:34 PM
it's really not that bad though, we get around 1-2 games per month up until april which is good in my book, and there might still be more announced
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg