Persona 4 Golden mature title

#1carsaucePosted 2/3/2013 10:17:36 PM
So I finally got into playing this game and it's great and entertaining,however I did not expect this would be such a mature game, especially the coarse language. I never knew it would be like this, this game is not for everyone, and sure ain't for younger gamers, FF7 is still that first RPG that showed such language but censored. This goes full out, especially voice acting, is this the first Persona with such language?
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2Maximum OverdrivePosted 2/3/2013 10:20:49 PM
It's the typical Japanese anime thing. And wait until you meet a certain character later. All I can say is, lol.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#3carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:30:03 PM
It really feels like you are actually there though and in that situation , everything in the game really comes to life , the animations and the anime cutscenes foreshadow the game well, the character as well Yosuke is such a punk, and man I actually chose to hit Teddie, but so far this game is funny, I like it's dark theme as well as in any other Persona game but I enjoy this so far than Persona 3 , IMO Persona 3 felt more fantasy typical RPG, but 4 feels somewhat real.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#4Starwars4JPosted 2/3/2013 10:33:43 PM
haha...it's mature because of the "coarse language". People certainly have an interesting definition of mature these days, it used to entail more refined language.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5Nightmare637Posted 2/3/2013 10:35:23 PM
Starwars4J posted...
haha...it's mature because of the "coarse language". People certainly have an interesting definition of mature these days, it used to entail more refined language.

mara.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#6carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:40:54 PM
Starwars4J posted...

Even as an adult , language like that is coarse language and mature, I sweared when I was 7 years old even though I knew it was wrong, and should not be saying it ,sure these days that has lost it's meaning for kids these days, but still this game is pretty graphic, dark, mature for like teens, Not many parents would but this title for most young ones, even if it's just an Rpg, Call of Duty games says it all as well, but not all parents take care of their children right.
---
#7carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:45:19 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

mara.

Wow.. That's just wrong.. Wow..
Is this why girls play this game?
---
#8Dark_ZenoPosted 2/3/2013 10:47:28 PM
carsauce posted...
Starwars4J posted...

Even as an adult , language like that is coarse language and mature, I sweared when I was 7 years old even though I knew it was wrong, and should not be saying it ,sure these days that has lost it's meaning for kids these days, but still this game is pretty graphic, dark, mature for like teens, Not many parents would but this title for most young ones, even if it's just an Rpg, Call of Duty games says it all as well, but not all parents take care of their children right.

"graphic, dark mature" As a huge Persona 4 fan, you are talking about the least mature and dark game of the entire SMT series, and is considered by many hardcore SMT fans (not me though) as a "black sheep" (intentional but funny pun IMO) because its so light hearted.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#9Maximum OverdrivePosted 2/3/2013 11:01:40 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...

Maybe he's referring to:

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.jsp

MATURE
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

---
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#10sentoworfPosted 2/3/2013 11:07:41 PM
I recommend Virtue's Last Reward
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif