Seriously getting tired of this, Sony

#71blunderminePosted 2/5/2013 10:17:27 AM
Dust91 posted...
blundermine posted...
Dust91 posted...
It's only on the Vita forums that people seem to have a bottomless wallet. Everyone talks about how the 3DS gets like 4 games in just 1 month and that's around $160. I'm no economy expert but spending that much money on games in such a short time would be silly.
Or, perhaps, people make these threads just to troll. I'm not interested in buying a game every 2 weeks because videogames ARE NOT CHEAP!

You're assuming people want to play every game that comes out. In general people only want to play 1 in 5 major titles. Vita is an exception to this because if you only bought 1 in 5 major titles, you would probably only buy 2 games per year.

3/10 you need to improve your troll bait skills.

... I'm going off the list in the 3rd post which has 8 games to the end of the year. Expect 3 or 4 more announced at e3 and you have 12 big games for the remainder of the year.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#72blunderminePosted 2/5/2013 10:19:54 AM
GenocideHeart posted...
blundermine posted...
Dust91 posted...
It's only on the Vita forums that people seem to have a bottomless wallet. Everyone talks about how the 3DS gets like 4 games in just 1 month and that's around $160. I'm no economy expert but spending that much money on games in such a short time would be silly.
Or, perhaps, people make these threads just to troll. I'm not interested in buying a game every 2 weeks because videogames ARE NOT CHEAP!

You're assuming people want to play every game that comes out. In general people only want to play 1 in 5 major titles. Vita is an exception to this because if you only bought 1 in 5 major titles, you would probably only buy 2 games per year.

Unless you're importing, in which case things are different. I don't want to make too fine a point of it, but the full Vita list is a whole hell of a lot bigger than the US or EU ones, and they have a constant influx of games. And a lot of those games look freaking sweet. I'm still hoping someone will bring Senran Kagura over...

Assuming you like that brand of games of course. Seeing as how the only game to actually drive sales in the west has been CoD, I can understand why they wouldn't work too hard at localizing everything.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#73GenocideHeartPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:58 AM
CoD is a pox on gaming in general, to be honest. It single handedly caused all consoles in this generation to suffer from a flood of crappy FPSs thanks to desperate software houses looking for a quick buck by jumping on the bandwagon.

Because of that, I tend to entirely ignore its sales. That game is the cancer of gaming, and the people making it so popular compound the problem.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius