Im buying games in bulk next week. Need suggestions.

#1psprulz2007Posted 2/4/2013 10:27:17 AM(edited)
Its that time of year again. Yes tax time! Meaning I get to spend hundreds of dollars into my gaming habit. Last year I got the FEB Vita on launch day with just about every single launch title.

Now this year Im looking to add 6-8 games to my collection. (Ill be adding Sly,DOA5,NGS2 and MLB 13 when they release) Edit: these games will not be counted towards my 6-8 games. Im buying these PLUS 6-8 more.

So please suggest me 6-8 games that are currently released in America (no inporting) that you think are some of the best the Vita has to offer.

As a final note do not suggest Gravity Rush since that is the ONLY non launch title (day one) game Ive played. Every other game is open for suggestion.

I dont need flame wars or Vita has no games. Because to be honest I made a list of all the Vita games out now that I dont own and the list was 24. Im open to any genre. From Persona 4 to Little Big Planet to Mortal Kombat ect ect.

Just 6-8 games you suggest I get. This way Ill be set until the games come out in the fall.
---
PSN (Vita)+ GT: FeelinKorny
Im not trolling my topic just sucks.
#2pariah164Posted 2/4/2013 10:28:16 AM
DJ Max Technika
Persona 4 Golden
Corpse Party
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows

Have you played 999 on the DS? If not, do it. I don't care how, just play it and beat it. Then get Virtue's Last Reward.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#3GhetsisPosted 2/4/2013 10:33:56 AM
Get: Disgaea 3, Persona 4, Mortal Kombat, Rayman Origins,

Stay the hell away from: Ragnarok Odyssey
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4OtakuGameraPosted 2/4/2013 10:37:29 AM

why? it's not so bad, a little grindy but you dont need to grind super hard to get the platinum

anyway my personal suggestion and also what im personally planning to get or already gotten

Silent Hill BOM
Persona 4 Golden
New Little King's Story
Disgaea 3
Virtue's Last Reward
Shinobido 2
Uncharted golden abyss
EDF 2017
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#5Jopez86Posted 2/4/2013 10:38:01 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Get: Disgaea 3, Persona 4, Mortal Kombat, Rayman Origins,

Nice picks!
Id say if you want something like RO, save $45 for Soul Sacrifice, it is pretty good judging by the demo:)
#6Ratt_PoisonPosted 2/4/2013 1:41:12 PM
MGS: HD collection
---
Here's a message I'm so glad I was given: When you fall you gotta jump back on, I'm a fighter, I'm a winner, I'm a macdaddy.
#7yankee6903Posted 2/4/2013 1:44:02 PM
pariah164 posted...
DJ Max Technika
Persona 4 Golden
Corpse Party
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows

Have you played 999 on the DS? If not, do it. I don't care how, just play it and beat it. Then get Virtue's Last Reward.

---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#8CWSapp757Posted 2/4/2013 2:38:50 PM
I have more Vita games than I care to admit so I definitely have "been around the block" as far as Vita games go. If I had to suggest 8 non launch games I would say:

Rayman Origins
Disgaea
Sonic All Star Racing
Need For Speed
Street Fighter x Tekken
Silent Hill
Madden 13
Fifa (either version since 13 is not a big upgrade over 12. For Vita)
Persona 4

I think that would give you the best bang for your buck. But that is just my opinion. Now if you want suggestions for downloadable games those an entirely different story lol.