so this could handle every HD remake right?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. so this could handle every HD remake right?
2 years ago#1
i mean okami, ZOE, DMC, ICO/SOTC, DBZ. it could handle all of these graphically right?

really dont get why they didn't release all of these on the vita like MGS.

cause i would have bought them all.
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
2 years ago#2
It would still cost them money to make a Vita-specific version. It isn't like they can copy-paste the PS3 code to a Vita cartridge.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
2 years ago#3
Rotuhiiri posted...
It would still cost them money to make a Vita-specific version. It isn't like they can copy-paste the PS3 code to a Vita cartridge.

how much money, do you know? I can't imagine it is too difficult or costly, especially since the HD versions are already made.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
2 years ago#4
and i meant to put KH HD which i hope to god they make for vita!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
2 years ago#5
DalekZero posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

how much money, do you know? I can't imagine it is too difficult or costly, especially since the HD versions are already made.

Some of these HD versions tend to have new issues even on PS3, performance-wise mainly. I really don't think they could all run on Vita without the expertise that most of the handheld or bottom tier developers they assign to these projects lack.
2 years ago#6
No, it can't. As the Vita is not an HD system it would take time and resources for those studios to make a dumbed-down version for the Vita
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
2 years ago#7
It could probably handle any port from ps2, it isn't free to port them though.
2 years ago#8
Hey. Spirit.

How long would it take for the average "HD" port to load up from a Vita memory card? I come to you, the expert source on such matters. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
2 years ago#9
Compass posted...
Hey. Spirit.

How long would it take for the average "HD" port to load up from a Vita memory card? I come to you, the expert source on such matters. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ah....I remember that topic.....good times....
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
2 years ago#10
Since PS2 is dead, Sony should at least make PS2 classic or HD remake them to the Vita.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. so this could handle every HD remake right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived