so this could handle every HD remake right?

#1awsomemanspiffPosted 2/4/2013 3:14:29 PM
i mean okami, ZOE, DMC, ICO/SOTC, DBZ. it could handle all of these graphically right?

really dont get why they didn't release all of these on the vita like MGS.

cause i would have bought them all.
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#2RotuhiiriPosted 2/4/2013 3:17:05 PM
It would still cost them money to make a Vita-specific version. It isn't like they can copy-paste the PS3 code to a Vita cartridge.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3DalekZeroPosted 2/4/2013 3:18:40 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
It would still cost them money to make a Vita-specific version. It isn't like they can copy-paste the PS3 code to a Vita cartridge.

how much money, do you know? I can't imagine it is too difficult or costly, especially since the HD versions are already made.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#4awsomemanspiff(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:19:59 PM
and i meant to put KH HD which i hope to god they make for vita!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#5MagoichiPosted 2/4/2013 3:25:28 PM
DalekZero posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

how much money, do you know? I can't imagine it is too difficult or costly, especially since the HD versions are already made.

Some of these HD versions tend to have new issues even on PS3, performance-wise mainly. I really don't think they could all run on Vita without the expertise that most of the handheld or bottom tier developers they assign to these projects lack.
#6Starwars4JPosted 2/4/2013 3:26:38 PM
No, it can't. As the Vita is not an HD system it would take time and resources for those studios to make a dumbed-down version for the Vita
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7DemonDog666Posted 2/4/2013 3:37:32 PM
It could probably handle any port from ps2, it isn't free to port them though.
#8CompassPosted 2/4/2013 3:48:38 PM
Hey. Spirit.

How long would it take for the average "HD" port to load up from a Vita memory card? I come to you, the expert source on such matters. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
#9DalekZeroPosted 2/4/2013 3:49:20 PM
Compass posted...
Hey. Spirit.

How long would it take for the average "HD" port to load up from a Vita memory card? I come to you, the expert source on such matters. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ah....I remember that topic.....good times....
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#10KaiKun91Posted 2/4/2013 5:17:11 PM
Since PS2 is dead, Sony should at least make PS2 classic or HD remake them to the Vita.