Franchises that are praised by the general, but you dislike with a passion

#101noutBrPosted 2/5/2013 8:58:45 AM
wordlife13 posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
Lol, everyone gets it. You're just being a tool.
Although, I don't get your counter-example. S*** made no sense. Your command of sentence structure is more like a hesitant suggestion and whatever point you were trying to make is encrypted in your jumble of words.

Encrypted?!? My point is beyond easy to understand, maybe you should try acctually reading my posts.

And I dissagree, I dont think there's anything toolish about pointing out that the entire thread is completely off topic and belongs on a different board.

I don't think you understood my post wordlife13. I agree with you that this discussion is off-topic but I don't agree that this topic should be moved to the appropriate board because of it.

Shampoowarrior was right about your post too, your so called counter argument (if there was any?) made little sense.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#102MotiJrPosted 2/5/2013 9:18:58 AM
Uncharted, Gears of War, God of War, little big planet, final fantasy (tactics is great though), disgaea, Mass effect, Killzone, Halo
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#103shampoowarriorPosted 2/5/2013 9:46:35 AM
wordlife13 posted...
Encrypted?!? My point is beyond easy to understand, maybe you should try acctually reading my posts.

And I dissagree, I dont think there's anything toolish about pointing out that the entire thread is completely off topic and belongs on a different board.

Maybe you should try reading that post. I did try, believe me.

You're complaining that one of the few topics on this inflammatory board that most users are posting in and enjoying without getting at each others' throats (until very recently) should be modded and moved to another board. I call that being a tool.

Most users don't use the nonstop gaming general board. Gamefaqs is infested with specialty boards that most users don't use, which is why harmless general topics like this usually don't get modded. The topic is not hurting anyone and it is bizarre that you are so upset by the idea of Vita board users enjoying a topic.

But if you want a real off-topic crusade, I have got the perfect board for you. Wrap your mind around http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/573081-hellhole
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#104Megaman OmegaPosted 2/7/2013 9:33:11 AM
Zelda. All other answers are invalid.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/StopLikingWhatIDontLike_9969.jpg
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#105Azure_lKitePosted 2/7/2013 9:37:01 AM
Anything from Rockstar. I tried to force myself to like Red Dead Redemption, and it didn't work out that well.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#106E-25Posted 2/7/2013 9:40:42 AM
Not so much a franchise that's praised by the general, but a couple games from the Sonic series that have been getting praise just for not being complete trash while still being mediocre to bad. Unleashed, Colors, Generations were still weak; but since they weren't 06 level of godawful, they somehow get a pass... never understood that.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?