Question for any one who bought from newegg before

#11RPGspleasePosted 2/4/2013 10:06:05 PM
I like how new egg decided to randomly cancel my order
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#12synthetiksinPosted 2/4/2013 10:14:34 PM
Sometimes there's a day or two between changes/events. There are times when you get your items before tracking says you have and there are times where it'll say it was delivered but hasn't.
#13NerdstickPosted 2/5/2013 12:17:34 AM(edited)
Make sure to switch to USPS's tracking, the DHL site won't update once it's in USPSs hands. Same tracking code.

My Vita game left California from USPS on the 31st and no update myself either, woe :(
#14wraith61Posted 2/5/2013 12:28:32 AM
I've bought tons of thing from Newegg and this is pretty standard. But I've always gotten my items on time. The first was a Friday and I never see updates per the weekend. It was probably traveling Monday when it arrives at it next stop (which should be today) it will get updated.
---
Home, home of the strange,where the neckbeards and hardware trolls roam,where seldom is heard a considerate word and Clear Sky is bemoaned night and day-JKatarn
#15kingofall214(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:34:40 AM(edited)
Nerdstick posted...
Make sure to switch to USPS's tracking, the DHL site won't update once it's in USPSs hands. Same tracking code.

My Vita game left California from USPS on the 31st and no update myself either, woe :(

Ok yeah so I entered my tracking info at USPS and it says a similar thing. "on the first it arrived at a Shipping Partner Facility. So does that mean it definitely is still in Memphis? Or could it still be off?

Edit - USPS has a disclaimer saying " Enter your label number to see the status of your item. If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery." So that means it will only update when they send it too my house? Usually when I order online I get that point-by-point tracking option.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214