Just got my Vita. Call of Duty doesn't seem THAT bad...

#1melchiahdimPosted 2/4/2013 10:43:05 PM
Well I wanted the Assassins Crees bundle, but as I can't find it anywhere I settled for the Call of Duty bundle (and bought Assassins Creed on the side). I played a bit of both games, and Call of Duty seems solid so far. Nothing I'd give 5/10 to like the reviews I've seen. Does it be that much worse?

On another note, what game should I get next? I was thinking about Persona 4 or Ragnarok Odyssey.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#2Dark_ZenoPosted 2/4/2013 10:47:17 PM
melchiahdim posted...
Well I wanted the Assassins Crees bundle, but as I can't find it anywhere I settled for the Call of Duty bundle (and bought Assassins Creed on the side). I played a bit of both games, and Call of Duty seems solid so far. Nothing I'd give 5/10 to like the reviews I've seen. Does it be that much worse?

On another note, what game should I get next? I was thinking about Persona 4 or Ragnarok Odyssey.

Have you played how long? 15 min? Then you are done with about a 1/3 of the entire single player.
And the multiplayer? 4X4 that almost never works.
Add the 50$ price tag, and the fact that the game sold much than better games and you know why people dislike it.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#3Fallen_LordPosted 2/4/2013 10:47:50 PM
I have not played it but most likely people are comparing it to the full size console versions.
#4Elements012894Posted 2/4/2013 10:49:43 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
I have not played it but most likely people are comparing it to the full size console versions.

Its priced close enough to it that it should be in some capacity. For example I could totally compare golden abyss to uncharted one. Or the PSP god of war titles to the PS2 ones.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#5melchiahdim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:02:19 PM
Dark_Zeno posted...
melchiahdim posted...

Have you played how long? 15 min? Then you are done with about a 1/3 of the entire single player.
And the multiplayer? 4X4 that almost never works.
Add the 50$ price tag, and the fact that the game sold much than better games and you know why people dislike it.

Geez! It's that short!? I'm glad I didn't pay any extra for it. I'll likely trade it in soon.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#6xfactorPosted 2/4/2013 11:02:37 PM
Its ok if you like this sub-hour game, but personally i will rather spend my cash on some better title like modern warfare games on ios
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#7MMaestroPosted 2/4/2013 11:26:47 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...

Considering its $50, I'd say its a fair comparison.
#8steevo_669Posted 2/4/2013 11:28:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#913_TanksPosted 2/4/2013 11:32:51 PM
Go for Persona 4 over Ragnarok.
---
PSN: Mr_Nicolas_Cage
#10Fallen_LordPosted 2/4/2013 11:35:18 PM
MMaestro posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

Considering its $50, I'd say its a fair comparison.

The price was almost certainly Activision's choice which was indeed a bad one. The game had a way too short development cycle. I think Nihilistic could have done a better job if they had been given more time to work on it.