Just got my Vita. Call of Duty doesn't seem THAT bad...

#11Sailor GoonPosted 2/5/2013 12:50:21 AM
I wouldnt use Gamefaqs as a pointer to the quality of the game. Most people quoting how terrible it is, havent even played it.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#12SixSixSevenEighPosted 2/5/2013 12:56:23 AM
xfactor posted...
Its ok if you like this sub-hour game, but personally i will rather spend my cash on some better title like modern warfare games on ios

Why are you even on this board?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#13Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/5/2013 12:59:57 AM
first of al, i have call of duty black ops, call of duty black ops 2, and call of duty black ops declasified, and of all the time i have spent on them, i have yet to start the single player campaign, the killing of random bots on a FPS does not attract me, so multiplayer is what it is, and i have had enough fun playing it on vita since day one, it even distracted me from playing the bigger version a few times because my friends were not online, anyways is a good game, dont let those losers tell you otherwise.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#14fourgigmanPosted 2/5/2013 1:09:15 AM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
first of al, i have call of duty black ops, call of duty black ops 2, and call of duty black ops declasified, and of all the time i have spent on them, i have yet to start the single player campaign, the killing of random bots on a FPS does not attract me, so multiplayer is what it is, and i have had enough fun playing it on vita since day one, it even distracted me from playing the bigger version a few times because my friends were not online, anyways is a good game, dont let those losers tell you otherwise.

True, true, ill never trade it in.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#15jjeerryyonly9Posted 2/5/2013 5:53:26 AM
I am not into the CoD series, but incidentally got Black Ops Declassified with the bundle. I don't think it's a bad game, either.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#16GhetsisPosted 2/5/2013 7:19:43 AM
melchiahdim posted...
On another note, what game should I get next? I was thinking about Persona 4 or Ragnarok Odyssey.

Don't get Ragnarok Odyssey. And this isn't even considering the fact that P4 is an excellent game.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#17TLR_Posted 2/5/2013 7:38:21 AM(edited)
That's because Declassified wasn't that bad... the bashers are typically people who haven't even played it and are just hopping on the hate bandwagon because... well... dumb people tend to lack individual thought, hence the bandwagoning.

Much like the people who tried to put down New Super Mario Bros for under-an-hour gametime, you'd have to have rushed through getting extremely terrible ratings and barely any trophies to support the claim that it could be finished in 45 minutes.

Even if we ignore the incredibly solid and faithful online portion, I've already spent hours trying to nail all those trophies for SP... and as someone who's bored to death with all iterations of the "zombies!" fad, I'm extremely happy they went with Hostiles over zombies.
---
The Most Complete Database for Games Playable on the Xperia PLAY: Xperia PLAY Gamer
http://xperiaplaygamer.net
#18enigma2274Posted 2/5/2013 7:45:40 AM
I like the game and have fun with it. Should it have cost $50? No, but not a bad game if you like the MP.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni
#19MobileWarfarePosted 2/5/2013 8:29:46 AM
TLR_ posted...
That's because Declassified wasn't that bad... the bashers are typically people who haven't even played it and are just hopping on the hate bandwagon because... well... dumb people tend to lack individual thought, hence the bandwagoning.

Much like the people who tried to put down New Super Mario Bros for under-an-hour gametime, you'd have to have rushed through getting extremely terrible ratings and barely any trophies to support the claim that it could be finished in 45 minutes.

Even if we ignore the incredibly solid and faithful online portion, I've already spent hours trying to nail all those trophies for SP... and as someone who's bored to death with all iterations of the "zombies!" fad, I'm extremely happy they went with Hostiles over zombies.

Weren't you the guy that need help with platinum for this game? Did my tips help at all or not really? Also I would have liked zombies better. The game isn't half bad. I really liked it.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#20JobocanPosted 2/5/2013 8:35:13 AM
Gamefaqs Vita board: only place in the universe where CoDBOD isn't considered a terrible game.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection