Peace Walker coming to Vita "in the near future"

#21zhenon05Posted 2/5/2013 7:59:12 AM
Ports, ports everywhere. Well beggars can't be choosers. Not to derail the thread but come one, the Vita deserves its own set of titles.

If this happens, I will be happy since I enjoy the Mother Base aspect of the game where you manage your troops. At the same time I will be disappointed since they did not even included this game in the Vita HD collection.
---
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. "
Pokemon Black FC 1506 5031 9889
#22daegenPosted 2/5/2013 8:18:27 AM
If Sony was smart (and I would never accuse them of that in regards to the Vita), they would allow those who own the HD collection to download this game for free. Any positive word of mouth they can generate right now would help.
---
I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But for now, rest well and dream of large women. - Dread Pirate Wesley
PSN: Malvoz
#23blunderminePosted 2/5/2013 8:19:45 AM
PringerX posted...
More proof the Vita is dead and not getting any games, right?

Actually kinda ya unfortunately.

If a non-upscaled port is news, that's an indications of the times.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#24pikachupwnagePosted 2/5/2013 4:01:20 PM
Reich123 posted...
Please be an HD rerelease. I feel cheated with the HD collection

---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#25Jon_GodPosted 2/5/2013 4:21:40 PM
Please.... MPO....
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#26TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 4:25:01 PM
zhenon05 posted...
Ports, ports everywhere. Well beggars can't be choosers. Not to derail the thread but come one, the Vita deserves its own set of titles.

If this happens, I will be happy since I enjoy the Mother Base aspect of the game where you manage your troops. At the same time I will be disappointed since they did not even included this game in the Vita HD collection.

Your right! God forbid anybody want to use a system that was advertised to be able to play PSP games in a better quality want a game that benefits extremely well to be compatible. HOW DARE US!

/Sarcasm
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)