The official "Sly Cooper Thieves in Time" impression thread

#1AncientAstroPosted 2/5/2013 7:40:29 AM
It's due out today. Post your impressions here!
#2stargazer64Posted 2/5/2013 7:57:30 AM
My impression is that it looks like a pretty cool game and Sly Cooper is a pretty cool guy.

Next!
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#3mike_411Posted 2/5/2013 8:14:49 AM
game informer apparently gave it a nine? i'm impressed.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#4Undrey_Posted 2/5/2013 8:19:24 AM
PlayStation Lifestyle gave it a 6.5
Dos basturdz
and Gaming Age gave it a B+ which Metacritic assumes is a 83.
#5AncientRomeBCPosted 2/5/2013 8:43:13 AM
Just picked up my Vita copy ill post back later
---
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#6zhenon05Posted 2/5/2013 8:53:48 AM
AncientRomeBC posted...

Can you confirm if the loading times are better now? Thanks mate.
---
"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. "
Pokemon Black FC 1506 5031 9889
#7AncientRomeBCPosted 2/5/2013 9:52:55 AM
zhenon05 posted...
AncientRomeBC posted...

Can you confirm if the loading times are better now? Thanks mate.

They are same as in demo but it's really not that big of a deal once you get out of the tutorial the levels are pretty big ill post some screen shots of Japan in a bit
---
#8heyitsthatguy11Posted 2/5/2013 10:00:59 AM(edited)
Are the characters all fully playable like Sly, Bently, and Murray? Like you can explore freely as all of them? Or is it like Sly 3 where you only play as them temporarily? Can they all be upgraded?
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason.
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10. (Sunny included)
#9AncientRomeBCPosted 2/5/2013 10:06:13 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Are the characters all fully playable like Sly, Bently, and Murray? Like you can explore freely as all of them? Or is it like Sly 3 where you only play as them temporarily? Can they all be upgraded?

This is my first sly game so idk how it compares but after the tutorial you go to Japan and from the Japan hideout you can select sly Bently or Murray it shows you which character has missions available also you can choose either of the three to just explore the Japan level to find collectibles etc...
---
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 2/5/2013 10:07:57 AM
AncientRomeBC posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

This is my first sly game so idk how it compares but after the tutorial you go to Japan and from the Japan hideout you can select sly Bently or Murray it shows you which character has missions available also you can choose either of the three to just explore the Japan level to find collectibles etc...

Ok, did you meet the first ancestor yet? Because that's who I mean. I want to know if after he joins your team can you freely play as him just like Sly & co.
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason.
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10. (Sunny included)