The official "Sly Cooper Thieves in Time" impression thread

#21AncientAstro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:20:01 PM
When will it be up on the Vita store over PSN?
#22AncientRomeBCPosted 2/5/2013 2:21:16 PM
AncientAstro posted...

whenever they update usually evening to night i think
---
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#23TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 2:22:12 PM
AncientAstro posted...

Probably in like 3 or 4 hours
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#24TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 2:24:13 PM
Is this game open world?
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#25AncientRomeBCPosted 2/5/2013 2:47:59 PM(edited)
TheExiled280 posted...
Is this game open world?

yea the first world is japan and its pretty big im not sure what the other worlds are yet but i know there is a western world as well as a medieval world
---
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
#26RotuhiiriPosted 2/5/2013 2:47:50 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Is this game open world?

A bit of both. There are six(?) different worlds/times in the game and you can explore them freely. There isn't all that much to do in these worlds though apart from finding collectibles and taking on assignments which brings the story forward. There are also action stages which take place inside buildings/sewers/prisons etc. in these worlds normally not accessible outside the jobs you take as part of the story.

The demo is something like an action stage but a short and limited one.

You should consider picking up the HD Collection for your PS3 and see if it's for you.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#27TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 2:52:10 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Is this game open world?

A bit of both. There are six(?) different worlds/times in the game and you can explore them freely. There isn't all that much to do in these worlds though apart from finding collectibles and taking on assignments which brings the story forward. There are also action stages which take place inside buildings/sewers/prisons etc. in these worlds normally not accessible outside the jobs you take as part of the story.

The demo is something like an action stage but a short and limited one.

You should consider picking up the HD Collection for your PS3 and see if it's for you.

So the older games play in that same fashion?
---
#28RotuhiiriPosted 2/5/2013 3:08:41 PM
TheExiled280 posted...

I'm not very far into the new game but it seems that way. Sly 1 only had Sly as a playable character though while 2 & 3 had more just like Thieves in Time. The hub worlds have gotten increasingly larger with time and this seems to have the largest. This game also seems to have the most useful disguises where they actually do different things while in other Sly game(s?) they have been more disguises. It's very similar to the older games which IMO is a good thing because I haven't played one in quite some time.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#29TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 3:13:19 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
TheExiled280 posted...

I'm not very far into the new game but it seems that way. Sly 1 only had Sly as a playable character though while 2 & 3 had more just like Thieves in Time. The hub worlds have gotten increasingly larger with time and this seems to have the largest. This game also seems to have the most useful disguises where they actually do different things while in other Sly game(s?) they have been more disguises. It's very similar to the older games which IMO is a good thing because I haven't played one in quite some time.

Ok, I'll get the HD Collection and decide from that
---
#30gamemaster712Posted 2/5/2013 4:41:18 PM
Playing vita version and loving it, just like old times
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)