Sold 8 Vitas at GameStop

#1Air_Gear_Posted 2/5/2013 8:38:11 AM
And this was just my morning shift!

A group of friends came in, wanting to buy 3DSes so they could play Mario Kart 7 together. However, one of them saw the Vita demo unit and became interested. I then proceeded to show them what a real Vita was truly capable of. Needless to say, they were thouroughly convinced. 8 peeople walked out of Gamestop happy with their Vita purchases and a new copy of Modnation Racers: Road Trip.

Can't wait to see how this goes after my lunch break.
#2Lord_VishanaPosted 2/5/2013 8:41:40 AM
It's time for you to stop posting.jpg
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#3Undrey_Posted 2/5/2013 8:42:26 AM
You are awesome.
#4FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/5/2013 8:43:15 AM
People like you are the reason everyone hates gamestop.

Monster.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#5KogaSteelfangPosted 2/5/2013 8:46:06 AM(edited)
Probably also lost 8 customers by convincing them to buy Modnation, why not suggest Wipeout?

Also, like i've told you before, it's stupid to change a customer's mind when they come knowing what they want. The last thing anyone wants is a cashier pestering them over their taste in games.

Besides, isn't this like the 5th or 6th time you've made a topic like this?
There's no need to inform us when a Vita sells at your store, especially when it's only to rabble rouse the 3ds crowd.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 2/5/2013 8:45:38 AM
Undrey_ posted...
You are awesome.

You realize Air Gear is a parody account making fun of Sony fans and Vita owners right?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7SagadegoPosted 2/5/2013 8:47:44 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Undrey_ posted...
You are awesome.

You realize Air Gear is a parody account making fun of Sony fans and Vita owners right?

not really and now air_gear is trolling the wii u boards as well.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#8DragonyeuwPosted 2/5/2013 8:48:46 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...

Also, like i've told you before, it's stupid to change a customer's mind when they come knowing what they want. The last thing anyone wants is a cashier pestering them over their taste in games.

He only showed them the Vita when one of the customers saw the Vita demo unit, and was sufficiently impressed enough I'm assuming to want to see more. It's not as if they asked for a 3ds and he responded "eh f**k 3ds, you don't want one of those. Get a Vita instead!!!"

Not sure about the choice of Modracers nation though....
---
Current systems owned: PS3 slim,xbox 360 Gears model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#9MetalZoicPosted 2/5/2013 8:50:05 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Undrey_ posted...
You are awesome.

He's doing a good job then because he sounds exactly like several other members here that actually seem to be serious when they say idiotic things like this.
#10aak57Posted 2/5/2013 8:53:55 AM
I find it hard to believe a Gamestop would even bother stocking 8 Vitas. That's probably enough to last 2 weeks.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg