Sold 8 Vitas at GameStop

#11KogaSteelfangPosted 2/5/2013 7:56:30 AM
Dragonyeuw posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...

Also, like i've told you before, it's stupid to change a customer's mind when they come knowing what they want. The last thing anyone wants is a cashier pestering them over their taste in games.

He only showed them the Vita when one of the customers saw the Vita demo unit, and was sufficiently impressed enough I'm assuming to want to see more. It's not as if they asked for a 3ds and he responded "eh f**k 3ds, you don't want one of those. Get a Vita instead!!!"

Not sure about the choice of Modracers nation though....

In most of his previous topics about this, that is exactly what he claimed to do.
He even admits to telling customers that the 3ds is only for children, and they'll be looked down upon for buying one.

Also, he says they came in wanting 3ds's and Mario Kart. They would have had to told him/asked for that in order for him to know. There's no indication that this time is different than any of the previous times.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#12Air_Gear_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:59:49 AM
KogaSteelfang posted...
Dragonyeuw posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...

Also, like i've told you before, it's stupid to change a customer's mind when they come knowing what they want. The last thing anyone wants is a cashier pestering them over their taste in games.

He only showed them the Vita when one of the customers saw the Vita demo unit, and was sufficiently impressed enough I'm assuming to want to see more. It's not as if they asked for a 3ds and he responded "eh f**k 3ds, you don't want one of those. Get a Vita instead!!!"

Not sure about the choice of Modracers nation though....

In most of his previous topics about this, that is exactly what he claimed to do.
He even admits to telling customers that the 3ds is only for children, and they'll be looked down upon for buying one.

Also, he says they came in wanting 3ds's and Mario Kart. They would have had to told him/asked for that in order for him to know. There's no indication that this time is different than any of the previous times.

source plx
#13QuagsireQingPosted 2/5/2013 8:06:55 AM
aak57 posted...
I find it hard to believe a Gamestop would even bother stocking 8 Vitas. That's probably enough to last 2 months.

---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#14BigReedPosted 2/5/2013 8:07:40 AM
Pics or it didn't happen.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#15Dark_ZenoPosted 2/5/2013 8:10:33 AM
QuagsireQing posted...
aak57 posted...
I find it hard to believe a Gamestop would even bother stocking 8 Vitas. That's probably enough to last 2,5 years.

But for real, he is a parody account just like the ThePonyCollie, making such topics to make Sony fans look bad, and he does a pretty good job at it.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#16KogaSteelfangPosted 2/5/2013 8:15:29 AM(edited)
Air_Gear_ posted...

source plx

Sorry, can't find them now.
If you're not the same one who made the previous pics, then I apologize for thinking you were.
Still, I stand by what I posted before, it was a stupid decision to risk 8 guranteed sales just to reassure yourself.
Should've sold them the 3ds/Mario Kart, thn worked on them to buy Vita too.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#17MotiJrPosted 2/5/2013 8:15:40 AM
Nobody pay attention to Air Gear. Until he has the balls to reveal his identity and not hide behind the anonymity of this board, nobody will take his trolling seriously. Btw, buying 8 Vitas and imagining someone else bough them is kinda sad. Let's be honet here, you don't have a job. If you really do, why don't you give us the details of the store you work at?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#18GenocideHeartPosted 2/5/2013 8:29:40 AM
MotiJr posted...
Nobody pay attention to Air Gear. Until he has the balls to reveal his identity and not hide behind the anonymity of this board, nobody will take his trolling seriously. Btw, buying 8 Vitas and imagining someone else bough them is kinda sad. Let's be honet here, you don't have a job. If you really do, why don't you give us the details of the store you work at?

If he didn't have a job, how would he have the money to buy 8 Vitas? Please think before you type... -_-
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#19Omar_Comin_YoPosted 2/5/2013 8:47:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/5/2013 8:48:08 AM
TC is lying, guys...I thought that was pretty obvious.

"hey u right lets not buy mario kart i want modnation"

It is pretty obvious, but it's not like this thread will be here in a few hours anyways.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf