Sold 8 Vitas at GameStop

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sold 8 Vitas at GameStop
2 years ago#21
It's amazing. The Vita is such a flop that simple trolling has fallen to this. LOL
---
All in the game, yo
2 years ago#22
Good job!
2 years ago#23
aak57 posted...
I find it hard to believe a Gamestop would even bother stocking 8 Vitas. That's probably enough to last 2 weeks.

You mistook Vita for Wii U there, better fix that.
2 years ago#24
*salute* (mgs style)

good **** bro lol I want more custom Vita games
2 years ago#25
a group of 8 people all bought a vita… on a whim… wow… thats some SERIOUS CASH MONEYS THERE!!!
---
PS3 and Vita : Mishimotsu
Recently Played : NFSMW, Rayman, LBP Vita / Killzone 3 (PS3)
2 years ago#26
Mishimotsu posted...
a group of 8 people all bought a vita… on a whim… wow… thats some SERIOUS CASH MONEYS THERE!!!

Well, if the story is true they all had enough money for a 3DS and Mario Kart, so the difference isn't all that huge... just sayin'.

Now, if they only came in to get a 9.99$ PC game and ended up walking away with Vitas and Modnation... THAT'd be odd.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
(edited by GenocideHeart)
2 years ago#27
Dust91 posted...
aak57 posted...
I find it hard to believe a Gamestop would even bother stocking 8 Vitas. That's probably enough to last 2 weeks.

You mistook Vita for Wii U there, better fix that.

Nah, the Wii U is actually selling.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
2 years ago#28
Hmm JP_sarte? I remember him making a topic similar to this some tine this year.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
2 years ago#29
Quota filled!
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
2 years ago#30
MotiJr posted...
Nobody pay attention to Air Gear. Until he has the balls to reveal his identity and not hide behind the anonymity of this board, nobody will take his trolling seriously. Btw, buying 8 Vitas and imagining someone else bough them is kinda sad. Let's be honet here, you don't have a job. If you really do, why don't you give us the details of the store you work at?

If he didn't have a job, how would he have the money to buy 8 Vitas? Please think before you type... -_-

Because he is lying. Please think before you type.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sold 8 Vitas at GameStop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived