Anybody sick of rebuying digital copies of games you own on the PSN store?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anybody sick of rebuying digital copies of games you own on the PSN store?
2 years ago#1
Really loved the psp, have a library of 30+ games. Then got the vita on a blind buy because I am kinda a sony fanboy, which while definitely a step up from the PSP, has been kinda disappointing with its current selection of games ._. I do enjoy the youtube feature, as well as games like Gravity Rush and ninja gaiden sigma plus, but a lot of the selection does feel like watered down versions of console games.

But what has really annoyed me... is the fact I have to spend money to repurchase games I already own if I want to replay it on the vita, like hexyz force, final fantasy IV, final fantasy tactics war of the lion ._. I kinda feel,like I'm getting ripped off buying the same game twice.
2 years ago#2
I did a decent amount of my purchases during PSN sales so I didn't get screwed as much, only on the UMD only titles.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
2 years ago#3
Except that you don't have to re-buy them. Just re-download them from your download history.

EDIT: I think I mis-read your title: "Anybody sick of rebuying digital copies of games you own on the PSN store?"

The way you worded that part made it sound like you already owned the PSN version
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#4
Zerowu posted...
Really loved the psp, have a library of 30+ games. Then got the vita on a blind buy because I am kinda a sony fanboy, which while definitely a step up from the PSP, has been kinda disappointing with its current selection of games ._. I do enjoy the youtube feature, as well as games like Gravity Rush and ninja gaiden sigma plus, but a lot of the selection does feel like watered down versions of console games.

But what has really annoyed me... is the fact I have to spend money to repurchase games I already own if I want to replay it on the vita, like hexyz force, final fantasy IV, final fantasy tactics war of the lion ._. I kinda feel,like I'm getting ripped off buying the same game twice.

You're mistaking the Nintendo VC for the PSN dude, move along.
2 years ago#5
why dont play in PSP?
2 years ago#6
Why not just keep your PSP? I still have mine and I haven't had to rebuy one game since my UMDs still work.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
2 years ago#7
So then don't

easy lol
2 years ago#8
I have repurchased a few things, since the town in which I lived had no access to broadband buying digitally was never an option. I liked a few games enough to pay for them again. For the games that I am unable to do that with, I still have the UMDs and my PSP.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
2 years ago#9
Rotuhiiri posted...
Why not just keep your PSP? I still have mine and I haven't had to rebuy one game since my UMDs still work.

this. did you sell your psp or something?
2 years ago#10
I was half way into making my PSP into a digital only handheld before the slider gave out on me… all the really decent games I bought digitally, a few of the play through once and be done with them games I just bought a UMD of, and to be honest having already played through em once I don't really yearn for them anymore.

Now my Vita is 100% digital… which while pricey is awesome! :D Just wish they have a 64gb card now…
---
PS3 and Vita : Mishimotsu
Recently Played : NFSMW, Rayman, LBP Vita / Killzone 3 (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anybody sick of rebuying digital copies of games you own on the PSN store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived