Anybody sick of rebuying digital copies of games you own on the PSN store?

#1ZerowuPosted 2/5/2013 10:04:00 AM
Really loved the psp, have a library of 30+ games. Then got the vita on a blind buy because I am kinda a sony fanboy, which while definitely a step up from the PSP, has been kinda disappointing with its current selection of games ._. I do enjoy the youtube feature, as well as games like Gravity Rush and ninja gaiden sigma plus, but a lot of the selection does feel like watered down versions of console games.

But what has really annoyed me... is the fact I have to spend money to repurchase games I already own if I want to replay it on the vita, like hexyz force, final fantasy IV, final fantasy tactics war of the lion ._. I kinda feel,like I'm getting ripped off buying the same game twice.
#2gray_fox_00Posted 2/5/2013 10:08:29 AM
I did a decent amount of my purchases during PSN sales so I didn't get screwed as much, only on the UMD only titles.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#3MetalZoicPosted 2/5/2013 10:11:07 AM(edited)
Except that you don't have to re-buy them. Just re-download them from your download history.

EDIT: I think I mis-read your title: "Anybody sick of rebuying digital copies of games you own on the PSN store?"

The way you worded that part made it sound like you already owned the PSN version
#4Dust91Posted 2/5/2013 10:10:20 AM
Zerowu posted...
Really loved the psp, have a library of 30+ games. Then got the vita on a blind buy because I am kinda a sony fanboy, which while definitely a step up from the PSP, has been kinda disappointing with its current selection of games ._. I do enjoy the youtube feature, as well as games like Gravity Rush and ninja gaiden sigma plus, but a lot of the selection does feel like watered down versions of console games.

But what has really annoyed me... is the fact I have to spend money to repurchase games I already own if I want to replay it on the vita, like hexyz force, final fantasy IV, final fantasy tactics war of the lion ._. I kinda feel,like I'm getting ripped off buying the same game twice.

You're mistaking the Nintendo VC for the PSN dude, move along.
#5halfelven23Posted 2/5/2013 10:11:43 AM
why dont play in PSP?
#6RotuhiiriPosted 2/5/2013 10:12:58 AM
Why not just keep your PSP? I still have mine and I haven't had to rebuy one game since my UMDs still work.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#7EseenuzPosted 2/5/2013 10:13:09 AM
So then don't

easy lol
#8TinyTim123Posted 2/5/2013 10:14:41 AM
I have repurchased a few things, since the town in which I lived had no access to broadband buying digitally was never an option. I liked a few games enough to pay for them again. For the games that I am unable to do that with, I still have the UMDs and my PSP.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#9BigG777Posted 2/5/2013 10:18:57 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Why not just keep your PSP? I still have mine and I haven't had to rebuy one game since my UMDs still work.

this. did you sell your psp or something?
#10MishimotsuPosted 2/5/2013 10:19:11 AM
I was half way into making my PSP into a digital only handheld before the slider gave out on me… all the really decent games I bought digitally, a few of the play through once and be done with them games I just bought a UMD of, and to be honest having already played through em once I don't really yearn for them anymore.

Now my Vita is 100% digital… which while pricey is awesome! :D Just wish they have a 64gb card now…
---
PS3 and Vita : Mishimotsu
Recently Played : NFSMW, Rayman, LBP Vita / Killzone 3 (PS3)