Adam Sessler on Sly 4: 2/5

#11Spiffy247Posted 2/5/2013 1:11:51 PM
Cheese
Platypus
Spork
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#12Omar_Comin_YoPosted 2/5/2013 1:13:15 PM
mike_411 posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...
Wait
For
E3

lol'd.

easy to amuse.

Don't be upset. :]
---
All in the game, yo
#13Lord_VishanaPosted 2/5/2013 1:14:34 PM
This is really surprising actually. Adam Sessler has an affinity for the Sly series, I mean he's a huge fan of it. This was going to be my first Sly Cooper game, unfortunately I'll probably pass on this. :-(

This isn't directed at you stargazer, as I know you were being sarcastic. For others though, please don't make silly comments about Adam Sessler either. He's one of the most respect individuals in the industry.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#14Lord_VishanaPosted 2/5/2013 1:15:51 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
Who to the what what? I've never heard of this guy.

You're kidding right...?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#15FierceJelloPosted 2/5/2013 1:15:52 PM
Wow, slaughtered. lol
#16stargazer64Posted 2/5/2013 1:15:56 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
This is really surprising actually. Adam Sessler has an affinity for the Sly series, I mean he's a huge fan of it. This was going to be my first Sly Cooper game, unfortunately I'll probably pass on this. :-(

This isn't directed at you stargazer, as I know you were being sarcastic. For others though, please don't make silly comments about Adam Sessler either. He's one of the most respect individuals in the industry.

Eh, he's alright. I don't usually care about his reviews but I like his Soapbox rants.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#17Spiffy247Posted 2/5/2013 1:16:43 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
Who to the what what? I've never heard of this guy.

You're kidding right...?

I'm not kidding.
---
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#18mike_411Posted 2/5/2013 1:17:33 PM
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
mike_411 posted...
Omar_Comin_Yo posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...
Wait
For
E3

lol'd.

easy to amuse.

Don't be upset. :]

I'm seething bro.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#19Fallen_LordPosted 2/5/2013 1:19:15 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

Cable tv is the only reason I know who Adam Sessler is. Is X-play still on the air? I know he quit/was fired so I guess he makes a living off youtube now?
#20Spiffy247Posted 2/5/2013 1:21:01 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Cable tv is the only reason I know who Adam Sessler is. Is X-play still on the air? I know he quit/was fired so I guess he makes a living off youtube now?

Oh, I guess I never heard of him as I don't watch tv.
---