I got my Black Ops Vita from China off Ebay

#11LionHeart823Posted 2/5/2013 2:14:58 PM
I am actually pretty curious to read the Ebay's item description...
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#12smelly_boobPosted 2/5/2013 4:05:00 PM
im surprised they sent you anything at all... kinda funny though how you blame ebay and everyone except yourself.... since you were the person who didnt have enough common sense to question something that was too good to be true
#13zinsindetta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:50:39 PM
smelly_boob posted...
im surprised they sent you anything at all... kinda funny though how you blame ebay and everyone except yourself.... since you were the person who didnt have enough common sense to question something that was too good to be true

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ebay already said they would refund my money in 7 days. I used Paypal and buyer protection came through. So basically I had a chance for a Vita for 20 bucks, didn't work and lost 20 bucks for three weeks and got it back. So common sense worked out for me because I am out nothing.

Try to hate harder.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#14GhetsisPosted 2/5/2013 5:02:13 PM(edited)
LionHeart823 posted...
I am actually pretty curious to read the Ebay's item description...

I recall the listing. It gave the off-the-box description of Black Ops Declassified (and I think the Vita.)
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#15brycemorrPosted 2/5/2013 5:02:21 PM
zinsindetta posted...
smelly_boob posted...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ebay already said they would refund my money in 7 days. I used Paypal and buyer protection came through. So basically I had a chance for a Vita for 20 bucks, didn't work and lost 20 bucks for three weeks and got it back. So common sense worked out for me because I am out nothing.

Try to hate harder.

You maybe be out nothing but the point is you still fell for it.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#16GhetsisPosted 2/5/2013 5:03:31 PM
brycemorr posted...
zinsindetta posted...
smelly_boob posted...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Try to hate harder.

There's a difference between "falling for it" and curiosity.

I'm pretty damn certain that TC didn't expect to actually get a Vita for $20.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#17zinsindetta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:09:20 PM
Ghetsis posted...
brycemorr posted...
zinsindetta posted...
smelly_boob posted...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Try to hate harder.

There's a difference between "falling for it" and curiosity.

I'm pretty damn certain that TC didn't expect to actually get a Vita for $20.

I gave it 10 percent odds. First it is China. The dollar goes further there so maybe this guy got a hold of a bunch of them and tried to sell them fast on the cheap.

His feedback was high 700+ and he took paypal so I was covered with protection. It was worth a shot I could of got one. I mean people play the lotto, I do not call them stupid for pouring dollars into it hoping for something.
---
#18VorzalPosted 2/5/2013 5:16:28 PM
Sorry, what's in there?

The photobucket doesn't load for me.
---
"Dear diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."
#19zinsindetta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:50:18 PM
Vorzal posted...
Sorry, what's in there?

The photobucket doesn't load for me.

It was a fake coin in a tiny package.
---
#20Fallen_LordPosted 2/5/2013 6:05:18 PM
The last seller that was posted on here doing that was listing android phones, 3 terabyte external hard drives, HD video cameras and PS Vita black ops bundles, all for 15.00 with free shipping from china. That alone should have been enough for any sane person to say BS.
The seller was sneaky though. He started on ebay selling nothing but cheap 75 cent jewelry which was how he built up a fairly large amount of positive feedback. For 3 months he sold nothing and then suddenly he is offering a boatload of high end electronics for a nearly 90% discount. The fact that anyone even gave it a 10% chance of being true is mind boggling.