I got my Black Ops Vita from China off Ebay

#21zinsindetta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:29:50 PM
Fallen_Lord posted...
The last seller that was posted on here doing that was listing android phones, 3 terabyte external hard drives, HD video cameras and PS Vita black ops bundles, all for 15.00 with free shipping from china. That alone should have been enough for any sane person to say BS.
The seller was sneaky though. He started on ebay selling nothing but cheap 75 cent jewelry which was how he built up a fairly large amount of positive feedback. For 3 months he sold nothing and then suddenly he is offering a boatload of high end electronics for a nearly 90% discount. The fact that anyone even gave it a 10% chance of being true is mind boggling.

First time I ever saw it or heard of it. Guess I am not on this website enough to catch that
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#22NerdstickPosted 2/5/2013 8:31:45 PM
zinsindetta posted...
smelly_boob posted...
im surprised they sent you anything at all... kinda funny though how you blame ebay and everyone except yourself.... since you were the person who didnt have enough common sense to question something that was too good to be true

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ebay already said they would refund my money in 7 days. I used Paypal and buyer protection came through. So basically I had a chance for a Vita for 20 bucks, didn't work and lost 20 bucks for three weeks and got it back. So common sense worked out for me because I am out nothing.

Try to hate harder.

No, you didn't. You had -no- chance of a $20 Vita, but you -did- have a chance of losing your money. You lost $20 for three weeks for nothing but a chance at not getting it back, which was pretty dumb.
#23MrBanballowPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:12 PM
So, I can't help but notice that you have Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 playing in the background...

... I support this activity. Carry on.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#24X2SBPosted 2/5/2013 10:40:03 PM
Ah man I'm so sorry, you seemed so sad in the video :(

At least you got your money back!
---
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.
#25kolmaPosted 2/6/2013 12:07:14 AM
I got an 1937 Australian Crown from my vita
But that was when they were $40
I did however get my money back, soon as guy's account was removed I asked for the money back and got it.
Week later the coin showed up.
It's apparently worth like 35 bucks so.. yay me?
#26LitCandlezPosted 2/6/2013 5:18:57 AM
kolma posted...
I did however get my money back, soon as guy's account was removed I asked for the money back and got it.

Coin is fake.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#27smelly_boobPosted 2/6/2013 6:23:00 AM
zinsindetta posted...
smelly_boob posted...
im surprised they sent you anything at all... kinda funny though how you blame ebay and everyone except yourself.... since you were the person who didnt have enough common sense to question something that was too good to be true

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ebay already said they would refund my money in 7 days. I used Paypal and buyer protection came through. So basically I had a chance for a Vita for 20 bucks, didn't work and lost 20 bucks for three weeks and got it back. So common sense worked out for me because I am out nothing.

Try to hate harder.

I will...

so basically you took advantage of ebay's generous buyer protection plan.... you are just one person, but when other people pull these scams, all it does it force ebay to cough up large sums of money.... guess who ends up paying that money to the idiot customers like you..... all ebay sellers since ebay has to jack up their selling fees.... but hey, im glad you are a selfish jerk with no concept or respect for others
#28aryanbrarPosted 2/6/2013 6:36:02 AM
tc you should try those online penny auctions. you can easily get a vita for 20-30 bucks.
But a warning they work like lottery, if you're lucky. you'll get a vita, if you're not well too bad

good luck if you wanna try it
#29GrandCollapsePosted 2/6/2013 7:03:18 AM
They send you a coin on the mail.
Even the coin is fake. I doubt that I will ever understand China...
---
Disgaea D2!
#30zinsindetta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:26:03 AM
kolma posted...

Wanna trade coins :)
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta