Best system protector, and what kind, cover or case?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best system protector, and what kind, cover or case?
3 years ago#1

I see that as good but I don't know, I might drop the system after I take it out of there.

So I think I should go with something like this, recommended by Garfiel64

The only thing is, would you play it with that front cover swung up like that? That seems uncomfortable.

Suggestions are needed. Thanks
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
3 years ago#2
You can put the lid of the Hori face cover at an angle so it won't feel uncomfortable at all. I really dig it but it does have a problem, it doesn't cover the back touch pad so don't put it in a pocket full o' keys. You could get a screen protector for the back touch pad though. If you look at this picture you can see that you can fold it down further so it won't affect your L/R trigger space:

You can also fold it down completely on the back of your Vita like in the top one of these pics:

It doesn't feel all steady and it won't protect your Vita if it falls down from a building but it's the ideal cover for putting it in your bag or pocket (without keys).
JRPG fans, support our struggle:
Join our cause:
3 years ago#3
i have the Rocketfish™ - Vault Case for PlayStation Vita, it has 3 slots for games, one slot for memory card, vita fits snugly in the case and a screen pad, that folds down when closing the lid, but the best part is the build of this case, it's a tad heavy but built like a brick...$20 at Best Buy.
3 years ago#4
I'm using theVita Nerf case.

I just feel like I could drop my Vita down a flight of stairs and it would be perfectly fine.
3 years ago#5
I think silicone cases are a bit better since it usually covers up most of the system and as a material that's soft, has a bit better shock absorption.

Unless the hard cases have some soft material inside them, I'd be wary for system micro scratches.

I recommend this (or something like) x3 front and back screen protector (the back scratches easily you can google this) and a silicon protector of your choice.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Best system protector, and what kind, cover or case?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived