Question for dissidia

#11TALES_4_UPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:38 PM
Can you play online in the vita in this game, because in the psp i was never able to do. If its possibel than I might consider buy it even though I have a physical copy of it.
---
3DS FC:1633-4296-8603, PSN:darkshadow20
#12Bikes-Posted 2/5/2013 9:53:26 PM
TALES_4_U posted...
Can you play online in the vita in this game, because in the psp i was never able to do. If its possibel than I might consider buy it even though I have a physical copy of it.

Vita doesn't change online for any games as far as I know, still only stupid adhoc =\
#13newPS3ownerPosted 2/6/2013 1:28:56 AM
I just bought this game and I have 3 questions.

I previously had prologus installed, so I was able to bring in my save data. I saw that you can do the same for the first Dissidia, so I was wondering what content does it bring over from Dissidia 1, more cheap-o items?

My other question is I saw in the menu an option to install the game to help load times. If I do this does the load times go even faster or is it pointless?

And lastly, what setting do you all use for PSP games. Do you have checked Bilinear Filtering and Color Space?

Thanks! :)
#14melchiahdimPosted 2/6/2013 1:47:34 AM
newPS3owner posted...
I just bought this game and I have 3 questions.

I previously had prologus installed, so I was able to bring in my save data. I saw that you can do the same for the first Dissidia, so I was wondering what content does it bring over from Dissidia 1, more cheap-o items?

My other question is I saw in the menu an option to install the game to help load times. If I do this does the load times go even faster or is it pointless?

And lastly, what setting do you all use for PSP games. Do you have checked Bilinear Filtering and Color Space?

Thanks! :)

That was on there for the umd version. I don't think it makes any difference if you are playing digitally.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#15alangstPosted 2/6/2013 5:33:34 AM
So basically....Dissidia is the first game....then the prologue, which is basically pre-release dlc teaser for the sequel?.... and then finally Duodeciem (sp), which is basically a sequel/remake.

Am I basically right? If so, then from what I'm hearing I would probably go with Duo and not be missing a whole lot.
---
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: Walker
#16kuragari1anonlyPosted 2/6/2013 5:37:22 AM
Duodeciem has the entire first game included in it, so there's no reason not to get that one over the first one.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#17XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:14:31 PM
kuragari1anonly posted...
Duodeciem has the entire first game included in it, so there's no reason not to get that one over the first one.

So the game Prologus is its own game? Should iplay it before Duocedim? Downloaded it today and not far into it so I can restart whenever
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#18Sami1000Posted 2/6/2013 1:43:04 PM
Its 012 which you want as it have both the original game and new stuff. The game became extremely boring to when i finally noticed that it doesn't have too much tactic in the game. Its just dodging and sniping for openings and barely and combos. In the end every character starts to feel the same because the battle mechanics.

Graphics, voice acting, character models are all top notch and depending of which character you are playing the music change too. Story isn't a confusing mess as reviewers made it seem and its just plain odd and i don't deny it that fans enjoy the game more but you don't need to know anything about final fantasy games to understand the story.

For some reason i had much better time playing this with dpad instead of analog stick. Mostly because its more accurate, slightly faster and wall run direction was easier to keep going straight in the right direction.
#19MBBDarigonPosted 2/6/2013 3:02:56 PM
How do I do different moves? i only did like 2 <_<
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
The most interesting man in the world
#20BlestsolPosted 2/6/2013 3:07:09 PM
MBBDarigon posted...
How do I do different moves? i only did like 2 <_<

The more you level, the more you unlock.
---
Psn:Blestsoul