Since I cant download Sly....Is Soul Calibur BD any good?

#1bluedmonPosted 2/5/2013 9:26:22 PM
Seems like its "on sale" for $20 now which is definitely better than the $40 normally charged. But is it even worth that $20? or would i get more outta buying Knytt, Big Sky, and Star Drone for roughly the same price?
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
#2XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/5/2013 10:44:15 PM(edited)
IMO, no.
Soul Calibur BD plays fine and looks great but it's missing modes like story, arcade/time attack and just doesn't have much of a single player experience to speak of. Unless you plan to play SC:BD multiplayer with a friend, I'd suggest picking up Tekken 6 instead, it gives you a bit more for your money.
#3graveyoutoPosted 2/5/2013 10:43:39 PM
It depends on your prefrence it looks Pritty good for a psp game.it plays just like the ps3 one and it has kratos in it.it got a Pritty b*** costomization option an all the classic char in it not like the stupid new one.but no story or mutiplayer option I think.I would go for it if your a solcal fan if not just forget about it
---
Go away im bay'ting
#4ShinXenogearsPosted 2/5/2013 10:44:43 PM
It is basically soul calibur 4 with two added characters which are kratos and the weird guy named dampierre but i dont think its worth $40 i would only buy it for $20 if u are gonna be practicing and playing against someone because playing it alone will get boring really fast and also from my experience they slowed alot of the characters down and made some characters faster then others so to me that just killed the game for me but the graphics are good
#5bluedmon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:45:55 PM
thanks I'll look into getting tekken maybe and weigh my options more. not like its a 1 day sale.
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
#6co1onelPosted 2/5/2013 10:47:08 PM
Both Soul Calibur BD and Tekken 6 on PSP are lacking online, which IMO makes them worth a lot less than 20 dollars. Not to mention they are already lacking other features.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#7ShinXenogearsPosted 2/5/2013 10:51:13 PM
co1onel posted...
Both Soul Calibur BD and Tekken 6 on PSP are lacking online, which IMO makes them worth a lot less than 20 dollars. Not to mention they are already lacking other features.

This is soo true on tekken 6 u only fight on one multiplayer stage everytime made me soo mad tekken 5 bloodline redemption was soo much better