to people that played the soul s demo

#1graveyoutoPosted 2/5/2013 10:57:58 PM
I was thinking of pre ordering it at lamestop but I had a question.how hot can you make the female charicter look.can you even make a female dos the armor/cloths change if you make a female insted of a male
---
Go away im bay'ting
#2NerdstickPosted 2/5/2013 11:22:08 PM(edited)
They wear similar outfits but you can change gender, and you can customize the clothing, hair, voices, etc. There's more options than Monster Hunter but there isn't too much to work with. Satisfactory!

Definitely pre-order though, looks to be one of the best games for the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzDfvd271S0#t=4m40s
#3enigma2274Posted 2/6/2013 3:49:17 AM
graveyouto posted...
I was thinking of pre ordering it at lamestop but I had a question.how hot can you make the female charicter look.can you even make a female dos the armor/cloths change if you make a female insted of a male

Seriously...this is what decides your purchase of Soul Sacrifice...how hot you can make a girl? Wtf TC? Talk about superficial.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#4LitCandlezPosted 2/6/2013 5:21:16 AM
enigma2274 posted...
graveyouto posted...

Seriously...this is what decides your purchase of Soul Sacrifice...how hot you can make a girl? Wtf TC? Talk about superficial.

A guy needs what a guy needs. You will never understand. I bought GTA and Mafia 2 for the hookers.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#5graveyouto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:48:14 PM
enigma2274 posted...
graveyouto posted...

I'm so superficial that when I shop for Food if I don't fined a hot chick at a cash register I just I abandon the cart and walk away .take that ugly girl at KFC lol
---
Go away im bay'ting